movies and snacks

Fluff/light Smut

×
× soft ✨ chuuya ✨
× I'M BACK YAY

••••°°°°

Chuuya sat up, wrapping his arms around dazai. Chuuya layed his head, on dazai's shoulder.
" Good morning " Chuuya said
Dazai looked to his side
" Good morning " Dazai said
Chuuya smiled softly at dazai, dazai smiled back and kissed chuuya.
" Well I have work to get ready for my sweet love " Dazai says
Chuuya blushes, and hides his face in dazai's nape.

" Noooo " Chuuya pouted
Dazai turns all the way around, so chuuya is in front on him now.
" Why not? " Dazai asked
Chuuya hugged dazai
" I don't want you to " Chuuya says
Dazai ran his fingers through chuuya's hair
" Neeee chuuya your so adorable " Dazai said
He laid chuuya down, hovering over the ginger.
" But sadly your adorableness can't stop me from going to work " Dazai said
Chuuya stared at dazai

Tears bubbled up in his eyes, dazai was surprised at this.
" I-.... " Dazai was cut off
Chuuya bursted out into tears, not very adult like. Chuuya wanted dazai to stay home, so if crying made that happen he'll cry. Guilt tripping dazai, not his most ideal way naturally.

" Wait no chuuya it's ok " Dazai said
Chuuya didn't listen, tears falling from his eyes. And hiccups and sniffs, that's all that left chuuya.
" Alright alright I'll stay please stop crying love I'm staying home " Dazai said
Chuuya wiped his tears, and smiled brightly at dazai.
" Okie dokie! " Chuuya said
Dazai dumbfounded stared at chuuya, who was laughing at dazai's reaction.

" Jesus Christ your a sociopath sometimes it's scary " Dazai says
Chuuya pecked dazai's lips, before pushing dazai off him.
" Breakfast time " Chuuya says
Dazai rolls his eyes and laughs, chuuya sits up and hops off the bed.
" Come on " Chuuya said
Pulling dazai's arm, trying to get him off the bed.
" But I'm lazy chuu " Dazai says
Chuuya stops for a moment, before gathering all his strength and pulled.

Chuuya stumbled back, and dazai is falling off the bed. Chuuya landed on the floor, and dazai on top of him.
" Jeez stop falling for me dazai it's really old at this point " Chuuya said
With a sarcastic voice, dazai looked and chuuya.
" But what kind of person would I be if I didn't fall for you love? " Dazai asked
" Mmmm definitely not my husband that's for sure " Chuuya said
Dazai kissed chuuya, who kissed back it was passionate.

Chuuya once again pushed dazai off him
" Chuuya your so mean! " Dazai pouted
" No I'm hungry! " Chuuya protested
" They way don't you eat? " Dazai asked
" Why won't you let me go eat? " Chuuya asked
Dazai kissed chuuya, then stood up helping chuuya up.

Chuuya clung to dazai, who ended up carrying him to the kitchen.
" Let's see fruit salad? " Dazai asked
When he opened the fridge, chuuya still on dazai's back. He looked over dazai's shoulder, scanning the fridge with his eye's.
" Mmmmm it'll do " Chuuya said
Dazai got the Tubawaer of the fruit salad, and put it on the counter. Chuuya  got off dazai's back, and started setting up the table.

Dazai was getting their food into bowls, chuuya was making them some coffee.
So they could, start the day off with energy. Well more then what they have, they sat at the table once everything was finished.

They gave thanks and started eating, dazai was the one who cleaned their dishes. Chuuya was the one, who cleaned off the table.

After that

They decided to go out, and just do random things. They didn't have anything planned, that being dazai had called off for chuuya. They went to the library, and the park ate lunch at a cafe.

Once the day was slowly, burning out into the night. They went home, where they were going to make dinner. Chuuya pulled dazai out of the kitchen, dazai just letting him do so.
" I wanna watch movies! " Chuuya pouts
" And I want to eat " Dazai says back
" Movies! " Chuuya protest
" Food! " Dazai replied
Chuuya stomped his foot on the ground, dazai had his hands on his hips.

" I said movies! " Chuuya demans
" I said food! " Dazai said with the same amount of attitude
Chuuya then sits on the floor, dazai looked at chuuya.
" We're not doing this again " Dazai warns chuuya
" Fuck you " Chuuya says
" Well fuck you back " Dazai retaliated
Chuuya crossed his arms

Acting like a five year old, who can't get a toy at the store.

" Well double fuck you " Chuuya said
" Well triple fuck you " Dazai said
Chuuya looked away from dazai, still sitting on the floor with his arms crossed.
" Well....i don't know! " Chuuya says
" What? " Dazai asked
" You heard me " Chuuya said
Dazai sighs and scratches the back off his neck

" Movie? " Chuuya asked
He looked at dazai, with big puppy eyes and a soft voice.
" Ugh! Chuuya your so heartless come on I'll get the snacks " Dazai says
Chuuya hops up, and goes to the living room. Turning on the TV, and picking out a movie.

Dazai made them popcorn, and got them some soda's. Chuuya grabbed blankets and pillows, half way through the movie they had finished the popcorn.

Chuuya sighed deeply, and finished his soda. Well dazai on the other hand, was patently waiting. For what you may wonder, for his precious chuuya to completely drop his guard.

Chuuya was way to focused on the movie, when dazai completely pinned him down. Chuuya glared at dazai
" I was watching the movie! " Chuuya says
Dazai kisses chuuya, chuuya kisses back. Thinking it'd be a short, small sweet kisss. Yet when dazai's tongue, licked over his lips chuuya realized.

Trying to say something, dazai shoves his tongue into chuuya's mouth. Chuuya moans out, Instead of saying what he was going to. Dazai's hands ran up chuuya's shirt, chuuya whinced at dazai's cold hands.

Dazai's lips attacking chuuya's neck, well his hands held chuuya's hips still.
Chuuya relaxed himself, submitting to dazai completely. Dazai smirked at this, and he started removing chuuya's pants.

Chuuya's breathing hitched, and he bucked his hips up. Dazai chuckles at chuuya
" So impatient " Dazai says
Chuuya growls at dazai's words, dazai kissed chuuya softly.
" I love you " Dazai said sweetly
Chuuya blushed even darker then he already was
" I love you too " Chuuya whispers out
As he looks away
By then dazai had already removed his pants

His fingers falling in between chuuya's lips, chuuya's tongue fell around dazai's fingers. Dazai stared intensely, chuuya moaned around dazai's fingers. Dazai removes his fingers, and lifts up chuuya's leg.

He had pushed on fingers into chuuya's entrance, chuuya bit back a moan by biting his bottom lip. Dazai adds another fingers, chuuya shut his eyes tightly.

A soft loud moan leaves chuuya's lips, when dazai starts stretching him out.

Before they new it chuuya was laying on dazai's chest, his eyes closed as he sleeps. Dazai's arms wrapped around chuuya, his eyes also shut as he sleeps.

They slept until morning came