Fords experiment

Dippers P.O.V(it will be dippers P.O.V for the rest of the book unless I put another P.o.V so I won't put the thing saying it's dippers P.O.V because it stays the same.

When ford looked at me in horror it quickly turned in to fascination, I knew this wouldn't end good. He told grunkle stan and mable to go out, maybe on a little walk, which they did. Once they were gone he grabbed my arm and yanked me down the stairs, to the mystery shack, punched in something at the vending machine, pulled me down stairs when it opened, and tied me to a table. Before I got to ask what he was doing he injected my neck with a blue glossy substance, I fell a sleep soon after.

I woke up to ford yelling, he was saying stuff like, "WHY US? WE'VE DONE NOTHING WRONG!" or "HE'LL PAY, I'M GOING TO KILL THAT BASTORD". Once he noticed I was awake he turned to me, and instead of his regular 'your a mistake' face he always shows me, he had a look of sympathy...as much sympathy as someone can give me of course which is a small smile, with a little bit of bitch because he was still upset.

He kept injecting me with things, and it hurt more and more, this went on for weeks, well until I saw this tall beautiful blond man in my dream, when I woke up Ford was laying on the floor...lifeless and dead, the thing was the man I saw in my dreams was there leaning over him with a bloody knife.