Chapter Four

My right arm suddenly aches, as if someone stabbed it. My arm is throbbing. I look down and see an arrow buried into my arm, there's quite a lot of blood spilling out around the arrow, dripping onto the grass below me, making my stomach turn, feeling nausea build up in my throat.

"Oh, you fucked up." I hear Eret mutter, I'm suddenly pushed back behind someone, I can't tear my eyes away from my arm, tears blurring my eyesight.

"Ash!" I hear Tubbo yell, I see him crouched down beside me out of the corner of my eye.

"Consider that a warning!" Dream laughs, George and Sapnap joining in.

I close my eyes to stop the tears from falling and to also to stop focusing on the blood. My head starts to feel light; I feel myself slipping into sleep. The last thing I feel is someone's arms wrapping under my legs, pulling me up into their chest.

    I wake up in a...medical clinic of sorts? I didn't recall us having one. My headaches, my throat dry as fuck.

"Do you think she'll wake up soon? Eret hasn't left her side once and I'm worried for him." I hear Tubbo ask, concern in his tone.

"W-what happened and where am I?" I croak out, my throat hurting even worse.

"Ash!"

"Ashline!"

"Ashie!" Tubbo, Wilbur, and Eret all exclaim at once, trying to talk over each other.

"One at a time please..." I mutter, shaking my head while I try to pick out bits and pieces from what they said.

"Well, after Dream had George shoot you as a warning, there was a...concerning amount of blood down your arm so we- we rushed you to the med bay, clinic sorts of area Niki made, so she could heal you. You've been out for a couple of days and even lost quite a lot of blood after the arrow was pulled out of your arm. Eret refused to leave your side, even with the threats we saw outside the walls these past few days." Wilbur explains, his tone soft and caring.

"I couldn't leave my sister passed out Will! If anything would've happened to her I would blame myself!" Eret shouts, teats forming in his eyes, he brings his hands up, resting his face in the palms of them.

"It's okay, I appreciate you staying here Eret," I say, trying to reassure him so he feels better. I place my hand on his arm. I hate to see him like this, he's always been so calm and almost emotionless around everyone. Niki then walks in, carrying some pink potions, potions of healing I quickly recognize.

"How are you feeling Ash, sweetheart?" She asks, using the nickname she's used for me ever since we meet each other.

"I'm good Niki! Ready to go beat Dream's ass!" I exclaim, giggling. I've missed her recently, she's been so busy prepping potions and bandages and getting golden apples, that I haven't been able to talk to her much without her rushing off to go prepare something.

"Good, I'm glad sweetheart." She responds, a smile gracing her face, one that I've really missed seeing. Tubbo opens his mouth to speak, however, Fundy barges in. He slams the door open, he seems to make sure it hits the wall to announce his entrance.

"They- they're walking over to us Will, we need you all to come with us." He pants, he must've run down here the second he noticed. We all quickly get up, rushing out the door, following Fundy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I deeply apologize that updates are not that frequent. School is a pain and finding time to edit has been hard. I've been trying to call my friends every night so that's not helping lmao

Stay safe everyone, I hope you all enjoyed and please vote! Votes help me out greatly <3