Chapter 2

I'm only keeping the picture above, because someone in the comments said he looks like Nagito Komaeda, and I find that hilarious, because he does actually look like a rip-off dollar store Nagito Komaeda

Enjoy the chapter!
_________________________________________

Hideki's POV

'Darkness... Jeez not this again.' I think to myself.
.
.
.

'When am I gonna be born already?! Do I have to wait nine fricken months?! Am I a fetus right now?!' I think exasperatedly. That is until I finally see a bright light and feel incredible pain all over my body, this gives me a sudden need to cry.

As I am flooding the hospital with my tears, I am met with the sight of a beautiful lady with long and straight white hair that was currently in disarray and beautiful grey eyes staring at me with loving care and overflowing tears. 'Well dang, I want those looks... WAIT! I am her child right? Does that mean I'm gorgeous too?! Hell yeah!' I think excitedly 'cause them pretty boys are sure to fall for me now.

"It's an adorable baby boy! Congratulations Isabelle-sama!" Said the lady that was holding me as she handed me over to the silver-eyed lady. As I now reside in the white-haired lady's arms, I feel warmth and security, I begin to calm down and stop crying.

That is until said beauty begins to fangirl for no apparent reason. "Oh. My. Goodness! He is the most adorable baby in the whole entire world! *Squeal* I can't believe I gave birth to such a perfect little piece of Heaven! We have all been blessed by my adorable little angel!" She begins to ramble as she stares at me with loving and excited eyes while holding me in a surprisingly gentle embrace considering her aggressive fangirling taking place.
.
.
.

'Wow... Yes, worship me mortal.' I think as I'm snapped out of my shocked state. 'But seriously lady. Like, I feel ya, I fanboy 24/7, but can you not? I'm just a fetus right now so can you not scare me half to death... Haha pun intended.' I think as I feel uncomfortable because of my current mother's erratic movements and constant squealing.

After a few minutes, I fall asleep, already done with my new mother and not caring about my current father not being present for my birth, if I even have one that is... Oh whatever.

Time Skip

After who knows how much time. I wake up, only to find myself in a pretty big crib with many plush toys and blankets, I turn my head a bit and see my room is painted in bright colors with many decorations... And it's massive! And filled with toys! I am barely a day born! But hey, I'm not complaining.

I'm snapped out of my daze by the door to my room opening revealing a young woman with brown hair and brown eyes entering my room. 'A maid... Heh, I love this life already. At least money won't be an issue.' I think as the maid picks me up and smiles kindly at me while she gets things ready to feed me.

Time Skip Cause Author's Lazy

Still Hideki's POV

So... It's been 2 years already, and I finally realized where the heck I am.

I have been reincarnated into my new Otome game that I installed in my phone, which I never got back by the way R.I.P. phone-sama, you shall be missed, can I get an F in the non-existent chat? No? Ok then...

Getting off topic! Ok, my new Otome game is called "Love Power 10,000! ❤️" Because 100 is just not enough these days. Anyway, now that I know where I am, I can now romance every single bishie Ikemen boy I want!

And better yet, I am a capture target! Ha! Got plot armor against both the Heroine and Villainess! I figured out that I'm the heir to the Azuree Dukedom of the West, James Azuree! That supposed energetic secret yandere. I mean it sounds appealing I guess, but I don't really do yandere, so he was my least favorite personality wise... Although I always loved his silky fluffy white hair and piercing blue eyes. Man, I might turn narcissistic at this rate, I can't help but fall in love with my reflection, like seriously if this wasn't me, I'd hit that.

But the real question is... Should I try to change the plot? Nah. Let's not do that... Or maybe... I know! I'm gonna steal the main capture target from the heroine! Yes, perfect! Screw the villainess and everyone else! I just want my beautiful crown prince! *Sigh* so dreamy, I would drop dead for him really... Oh wait! I already did!

It also wouldn't hurt to stir up some trouble you know. I mean if neither the heroine nor villainess gets the guy, but rather another capture target does... Haha I wonder how that would turn out.

It's settled then! From now on I'll work my hardest to romance the crown prince of the Lev kingdom! Albert Roi wait for me my love!