Chapter 1

This is going to be my warning for the book. There is a bit of blood later on. I don't think it's too bad, but please be careful.

"Deku! Get back here!"
    Katsuki Bakugou ran as he screamed, chasing down his green-haired best friend. Midoriya's laughter could be heard as they ran through the park and out into the woods. Bakugou couldn't help but smile as he chased his friend, who was just managing to stay in front of him. He wouldn't have been able to if the two didn't train together.
    Even though Midoriya didn't have a quirk, he still went jogging with Bakugou every morning. Followed by deep cleaning of the secluded beach by their houses and a tad bit of kick boxing. Bakugou couldn't rely on his quirk for everything, and Midoriya was more than happy to help Bakugou train for the UA entrance exam, even if he wasn't participating himself.
    "Sorry Kacchan, but you're gonna have to catch me!"
    Bakugou smiled, a rare one that only Midoriya had the privilege of witnessing, and used a burst of speed to tackle Midoriya to the ground.
    "Surrender, Deku!"
    "Never!"
    Bakugou smirked as he sat on top of Midoriya and leaned down.
    "Wait, Kacchan! No!" Midoriya started laughing, trying to push Bakugou off as he began to tickle him.
    "Surrender!"
    "Ok! Ok!" Midoriya cried out between laughs. "I surrender!"
    He continued to giggle as Bakugou stopped tickling, just watching the boy below him. Midoriya radiated light and happiness. There was no way around it. Midoriya Izuku was a literal ball of sunshine. And he, Bakugou Katsuki, loved it.
    Bakugou laid down beside Midoriya, looking up at the clouds with him.
    "Kacchan?"
    "Yeah, Deku."
    "Are you excited for the entrance exam tomorrow?"
    Bakugou glanced over at his friend, who was still staring up at the sky, noticing the tears welling up in his eyes.
    "Yeah, nerd. I'm excited." He brushed away Midoriya's tears. "Why are you crying? I thought you were happy to see me go?"
    "I mean. I'm happy you'll get into UA. We both know you will! But I'm a bit sad we won't be going to high school together."
    "Whatcha mean 'we won't be going to high school together?' You're going to UA too, ya know!"
    "Yeah, I mean, if I get in. The exam for general studies is really hard. I'm not exactly the smartest person in the world and the percentage rate for people making it into the general studies program is 5.2%. There's over two thousand people applying. And even if I do get in, I won't be in the same class as you. And-"
    "Deku."
    Midoriya turned his head to look at Bakugou.
    "You'll get in. You're the smartest person in our damn school! Not to mention your hero journals! They'd be honored to have you in the general studies program! Hell, they'd be honored to have you in the hero studies program!" Bakugou smirked. "Besides, there's always lunch."
    Midoriya gave Bakugou one of his blinding smiles. Bakugou felt his heart give a little flutter. Deku's smiles were just too cute. Not that he was gay! Bakugou Katsuki was as straight as a ruler! Deku's smile was just so bright. And his eyes always lit up when he was happy. And his freckles were really cute. Not to mention the way he could ramble about heroes for hours and put up a worthy fight against Katsuki, even without a quirk.
    Okay... maybe Katsuki wasn't completely straight, but there was no way in hell he'd ever admit that outloud.
    Midoriya giggled, pulling Bakugou out of his thoughts.
    "What are you doing now, nerd?"
    Midoriya giggled again, turning around to hide whatever it was from Bakugou.
    "Deku." Bakugou sat up.
    "Close your eyes!"
    Bakugou gave Midoriya a look.
    "Please, Kacchan! Just for a minute!"
    Midoriya gave him one of his pleading looks. Bakugou mentally groaned. He couldn't resist his pleading face. It was too cute, he looked like a kitten.
    "Fine, nerd."
    Bakugou closed his eyes and felt Midoriya approaching. Then he felt hands on his head, settling something light around his head. He opened his eyes to look at Midoriya, whose face was focused on Bakugou's head. A bit of pink dusted Bakugou's cheeks.
    Midoriya giggled as he pulled away a bit, looking at Bakugou.
    "It's a flower crown! It suits you."
    Bakugou reached up to touch the soft petals, then looked at Midoriya, who hadn't moved away, and smiled.
    "Hey, nerd."
    "Yeah, Kacchan?"
    Bakugou reached up to grab Midoriya's face, smirking as he saw a blush appear.
    "I have something for you too." He said, and pulled Midoriya's face to his for a kiss. He wrapped his other hand around Midoriya's waist as Midoriya began to kiss back. When he finally pulled away, Midoriya's arms were around his neck and they were both breathing heavily.
    "I like you nerd. And going to UA isn't gonna change that. No way in hell."
    Midoriya's face got impossibly redder.
    "I like you too, Kacchan."