Chapter 9

Everything paused as they all watched Toga stumbled to the ground, hands clutching her stomach. Blood spread overtook the tan color of her shirt, blood oozing out from between her hands. Even Katsuki stopped screaming as she fell to the ground.

"What the- but no one even touched her!" Shigaraki stepped back.

A strangled sound came from the floor, a gasp, followed by coughing.

"...Deku?"

Izuku's eyes blinked open, the wound on his stomach gone. He slowly sat up, everyone's gazes on him.

"What-what happened?"

Katsuki's eyes flicked from Toga back to Izuku.

"You have a quirk."

"...What?"

"Deku, you have a quirk."

"I have a quirk? Oh my goodness! Kacchan! I have a quirk!"

Bakugou's classmates stared at him, mouths open. Shigaraki taking the chance to run out a side door, not wanting to try and fight against six hero students on his own.

Izuku ran to Katsuki, hurriedly picking the locks on his hands and feet. Katsuki tackled him into a hug.

"Damn it, Deku! Why the fuck did you come to rescue me?! You could have died!" He took Izuku's face in his hands. "You aren't allowed to die!"

Izuku giggled through the tears running down his cheeks, smiling up at Katsuki.

"I'd never die on you Kacchan!"

Katsuki pulled him back into a hug, burrowing his face in Izuku's messy, green hair. Izuku buried his face in Katsuki's chest, hugging him even tighter.

Katsuki slightly pulled away, lifting Izuku's chin and leaning in. Mina almost fainted as Katsuki's lips met Izuku's in a kiss.

"I love you nerd."

"I love you too Kacchan." Izuku gave him a smile that blinded even Todoroki. "Let's go home. And get you to Recovery Girl."

Katsuki smirked at him. "Like I need her to heal me. I did just fine on my own!"

Izuku rolled his eyes at him. "Uh huh. But what if I said I wanted you to go?" He asked sweetly. "I just want to be 100% sure you aren't hurt.

"Katsuki stared down at him and sighed. "Fine nerd. I'll get checked out by Recovery Girl. Now move your ass, I want to go home!"

"Hey nerd?"

"Yeah Kacchan?"

"You do realize that now that you have a quirk you can become a pro hero right?"