Chapter 7

"No." Iida said. "That would be very irresponsible of us to allow you to accompany us. You are not a hero student. It is already irresponsible of us to try this to begin with. I refuse to let you come with us."

    "B-but I'm the only one who kn-knows what you're up against." Izuku said, raising an eye. "I know the League of Villains' qu-quirks. Whose in it and what their weaknesses and strengths are. I know your weaknesses and strengths. Not to mention, none of you have a plan. I can come up with a plan that gets us in the League of Villains's hideout and back out."

    Mina and Kirishima exchanged glances.

    "You know the League of Villains' quirks?" Mina asked.

    "You know our strengths and weaknesses?" Todoroki asked.

    "Wait... you know where the League of Villains's hideout is?!" Kaminari exclaimed.

    "Yes, yes, and not yet, but I can find out. Ka-Kacchan has told me all about you, not to mention I've watched some of your training sessions. I've been following the movements of the League for months, collecting the information Kacchan knows from class with what I've found from other sources. And using that information, I might be able to track down where the League of Villains is."

    "Hold up, Bakugou has told you about us? The mean, angry, exploding Bakugou?" Sero asked.

    Izuku nodded and gave a little smile that made the hero students pause. "So, what do you say? Are you doing this with me or am I telling Eraserhead that you guys are planning to go after Kacchan?"

The students froze. Yeah, they could see why Bakugou liked this kid. He knew how to get what he wants.

    "You're coming with us." Kirishima stood up and put his hand out for Izuku to shake. "Now tell us what you know."

    Izuku smiled and began explaining everything he knew about the League of Villains and the hero students themselves. He sat at his computer while explaining, his fingers moving faster than even Iida could keep track of. His words slipped in and out of mumbling rambles at some points, but in general, Izuku not only gave the classmates more information on the League than they thought even the heroes knew, and gave them each at least 5 different ways to improve their quirks and strategies.

    "Found it!"

    "What'd you find?" Todoroki asked, walking up to Izuku's side.

    "Using the data of where the League has struck and creating a radius, I narrowed down where they could be by finding out where there would be any abandoned buildings. I got a list of at least 10 buildings. But, only one of them is in an area farthest away from any main areas and has been using electricity from the grid a few miles away without authorization. It's a bar about 30 minutes from here. I even got the blueprints for it."

    "The biggest problem is going to be that we are going in generally blind. The League members are probably staying in the rooms above, so Kacchan is probably being held in the basement or bar area... But then there's Kacchan's quirk... They'd have to neutralize it somehow. Otherwise, he'd explode them first chance he got..." Izuku started mumbling under his breath, none of the Bakugou rescue squad being able to understand him.

    "Woah. Woah. Midobro, slow down." Kirishima said.

    "Ah, sorry. I tend to ramble sometimes."

    "It's ok, Midoriya." Iida said. "It is an unusual habit, and one that you should probably work on fixing, but it is fine for this moment."

    "Midoriya, before we go to save Bakugou, what is your quirk?" Todoroki asked.

    "U-uh, well, um."

    The group glanced at each other.

    "Uh. I-I don't... I don't have one..."

    "WHAT?!"

    Izuku fiddled with his fingers. "I'm quirkless..."

    Bakugou is best friends with someone who is quirkless! But he's'so determined to be the best and surround himself with only the strongest people!

    "How did you and Bakugou become friends?" Todoroki asked.

    "Oh, well. Me and Kacchan have always been friends. We grew up together."

    "That's it?"

    "I mean yeah...what else would there be?"

    The group glanced at one another. Sero raised his eyebrows and shrugged.

    "Hey, Mido," Kaminari said, "is Bakugou gay? Cause like, he does seem to like girls... okay, he doesn't seem to like anyone really. But like, come on, if he was straight he'd at least have to look at girls, right?"

    Everyone stared at him. Midoriya blinked.

    "Uh. I don't think Kacchan would like it if I told you his sexuality without his permission... that's kinda his business."

    "Ok, but hear me out. Not only does he not look at girls, but like, Kirishima totally has a crush on him and I'd love it if he'd stop pinning and just like ask him out..."

    "KAMI! Not cool bro!"

    "Sorry, dude. But it's true. You look at him all the time."

    "I just think he's cool. And manly."

"Kirishima. Kaminari." Todoroki said. "We should be planning Bakugou's rescue, not discussing Kirishima's crush on him." He turned to Midoriya. "So what's the plan?"

*Hey, I just wanted to say hi! I hope this is okay so far! Happy reading: