Chapter 5

Class 1-A was furious. They had finally been able to meet up in their homeroom, but Bakugou was nowhere to be seen. He had grounded them until the pros arrived, but now he was missing. They just wanted their teacher to come back, preferably with Bakugou in tow, but with at least news of him.
    "I am surprised. Bakugou put together a formidable plan to keep the villains at bay until the heroes came. I didn't expect that of him." Iida said. "I expected him to explode his way in."
    "Yeah, well, Bakubros' a bit more mature than you give him credit for." Kirishima said.

    "Sit down."
    "Aizawa sensei! How's Bakugou?" the bakusquad crowded around him.
Aizawa gave them a look.
"No! He has to be ok!"
"I'm sorry Kirishima. Bakugou was taken hostage by the League of Villains."
A collective gasp was heard around the classroom.
"WHAT?" Mina yelled.
"No way! Bakugou would never let that happen!" Kaminari protested.
Mineta passed out.

"I'm sorry. We are currently looking for him to the best of our ability. For now, please go home and rest. Make sure your families know you are okay. Come back ready to go on Monday."

"Yes Aizawa sensei."
The class filed out of the classroom. Breaking up into little groups. Kirishima, Sero, Kaminari, Mina, and Todoroki ended up walking together.
"So what's the plan?" Todoroki asked.
"What?"
"The plan. There's no way you guys aren't going after Bakugou. And when you do, you'll need back-up. That'll be me."
The bakusquad glanced at each other and nodded.
"Okay, Todoroki. Let's do this."
"If we are," Kirishima cut in, "We should probably find out more about Bakugou. After all, he never hangs out after school. Maybe we could talk to his parents? The pros probably told them something."

"It is not our job to meddle!" Iida came around the corner. "However, if you do plan to meddle, then it is my job as class president to make sure you don't get into any trouble." He pushed his glasses up on his nose a bit and stared at them.
"You got it man!" Kirishima wrapped his arm around Iida's shoulders and raised his other fist. "To Bakugou's house!"

*timeskip*

The six of them stood outside of Bakugou's house. It was a normal looking house in a nice neighborhood. They were kinda surprised at how quiet it was. They would've thought Bakugou lived in a loud neighborhood. One where his screaming would fit right in.
"Uh," Kirishima said, "I guess I'll knock?"
    A blonde woman, who reminded them of Bakugou, opened the door. She didn't look old enough to be his mother. Maybe a sister?
    "Hello, madame. We're Bakugou's friends from school and we were hoping to talk to his mother?"
    "Ah yes. Hello. I'm surprised that brat made friends! I'm Bakugou Mitsuki, just call me Mitsuki dears. I'm afraid I don't know much about the situation if that's what you're going to ask. But if you are going to try and save him, I'd go to the Midoriya's. Inko's son knows Katsuki the best out of everyone. Those two are basically joined at the hip! If anything I'd ask him. That and from what Inko told me, Izuku saw the fight himself."
    The six of them blinked. Bakugou had a friend outside of UA? Someone that he gets along with? As in an actual friend?
    "Uh, do you mind giving us an address?" Mina hesitantly asked.
    "Sure!"
After Mitsuki gave the six of them directions, they headed off to the Midoriya's house. Each of them wondering who was so special that the Bakugou Katsuki would be friends with them.

They made it to the address Mrs. Ba-Mitsuki gave them, a little house a neighborhood or two over. A small, green-haired woman answered the door.
"Hello?"
"Hello. Are you Mrs. Midoriya? We're Bakugou's friends. Mitsuki said we might want to talk to your son."
"Ah, yes. Katsuki. Izuku was devastated seeing him kidnapped. He hasn't left his room all day. But I can send you up there if you want."

The six classmates were heading up to Izuku Midoriya's room. Who was this kid? Would he throw them out right away? His mom seemed nice enough, but then again, he was joined at the hip with Bakugou.
Kirishima knocked on the door softly.
"W-who is it?" A voice broke through, it sounded like he had been crying.
Mina gently pushed Kirishima to the side.
"Are you Midoriya Izuku? Bakugou's friend?" she asked softly. "We're his friends from UA. We were hoping we could talk to you."