Caraphernalia- 10

‘AHHH GUYS WHAT THE FUCK!’.

I got jolted awake.

 I opened my eyes and standing in front of me, alive and well; was Naruto.

 ‘Naruto?. WHAT THE HELL I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD?!’.

 Naruto looked at me with an idiotic expression. ‘Is that why Hinata has a severed head that looks like mine? Why is there blood everywhere?’ I shook Hinata awake. As soon as she saw Naruto, she started crying.

 ‘Hinata.. It’s just me.. What happened?’. I explained the whole story to Naruto, who was holding Hinata tight. She was still sobbing in his arms.

‘WHAT? BUT I SAW TSUNADE THIS MORNING, AND HIASHI SAID GOOD MORNING TO ME LIKE TWO MINUTES AGO!’.

 I turned to Inos’ body.

 ‘W-what about her?’.

 Naruto paced over to Inos body, which was in a pool of blood.

 ‘Um was she actually alive when Sasuke came in?’. I nodded and Naruto looked at the ground.

‘He actually killed her’.

No.

 I started bawling my eyes out, and ran out of the room. I needed a walk.

Now.

 Ino was dead.

My best friend.

I started running, the anger pooling up inside of me. Sasuke needed to be stopped.

When I got to Itachi’s house, I banged on the door hard and screamed, ‘SASUKE YOU MUTHAFUCKER! YOU KILLED INO! IM GOING TO KILL YOU!’.

 The door opened and Itachi appeared in front of me. ‘What did he do now?’

I punched a hole through the wall.

 ‘HE KILLED INO. AND MADE US BELIEVE HE KILLED NARUTO, TSUNADE AND HIASHI’. Itachi sighed and let me in, he didn’t mind that I made a hole in his wall because he could see the fury in my eyes.

I followed him down a hallway and he stopped me at a door that had the words ‘Sasukes room’ written on it and a poster of a man his underwear. ‘Go in and give him what he deserves. I’ll stay here in case he tries to kill you’. I trusted Itachi, because he I knew he was more powerful than Sasuke, I mean he used to be in the Anbu and now he teaches genin squads.

 I barged in.

Sasuke was lying in bed, sleeping. I focused chakra into one of my fists and aimed a punch at him. He must of knew I was there because he dodged it.

I suddenly felt a blow to my head. Sasuke punched me. I got up, and charged up both my fists. I ran up to him, but he dodged my punch again.  I turned around and came face to face with Sasuke.

 ‘WHY DID YOU KILL INO?! WHY DID YOU TRICK US INTO BELIVING NARUTO WAS DEAD?’.

 Sasuke laughed and flicked his fringe. ‘Because it was funny’.

 I was going to punch him again, but Itachi suddenly appeared and grabbed my hand. ‘Sakura you won’t win. I’ll deal with this ok? Get Karen and Kenichi out of the house please’.

I nodded and ran out of the room. I woke Karen and explained everything, and she took her sleeping child out of his bed. We ran outside and sat down by the river. ‘I hope Itachi doesn’t go overboard and use his manyekro sharringan.. He’s blind for a week at the most if he does’.

I put my arm around the woman’s shoulder and tried to comfort her.

 About five minutes later, someone tapped on our shoulders.

Itachi.

 ‘I told him that if he goes to prison that he will probably get forced to have sex with tough muscly guys, and get beaten up a lot. He just ran to the jailhouse’.

  I was shocked, but relieved. I mean, Hinata and I would be safe, but Sasuke is HAPPY to be going to prison. I mean, that’s just not fair. I thanked Itachi for his help and left. I was hoping Naruto and Hinata had taken away Ino’s body when I got back. I couldn’t bare to see her face. It looked like she was trying to say something.

 I walked down to a bar, and ordered  a round of shots. The bartender was cute, but sadly he was hitting on the guy sitting next to me. I drank for hours until everything was a blur.

What if I can't forget you? 

I'll burn your name into my throat 

I'll be the fire that'll catch you 

What's so good about picking up the pieces? 

None of the colors ever light up anymore in this hole 

Just give her back to me 

You know I can't afford the medicine that feeds what I need 

So baby what if I can't forget you? 

Collide invisible lips like a shadow on the wall and just throw, oh no 

You can't just throw me away! 

____________________________________________________________________

Things are getting worse for Sakura.... But are you glad Naruto didn't die? NARUHINA 4EVA YEAH! .... O_O ... I didn't just say that...