chapter 3

(Y/n) pov

He just rolled his eyes and I he looking at the camp I did not move just waiting for answer. Soon it started reaching nightfall the sun is slowly going down making an amazing view of the lake and the forest around me.

I look at the cabin I will be in and see that the another's where staying in tents. I forget how it feels to stay outside I stayed in the city for so long it reminds me of when my mom and dad took me out to go camping.

I see the kid look up at me " why do you want to know my name so dame bad" I smile because he is finally talking to me. " Well I am going to be with you all summer I don't want to call you blue sweater kid all summer" I giggled as his face smile a little.

"Fine my name is max are you happy know" he looks away from me. "yes I am max know I know everyone names" I say trying to make him smiles again from the time I seen him he is always frowning and look mad.

It was time to head to sleep I said good night to all the kids. Some said it back some just nodded and want to bed. I entered the cabin I will be in and get ready for bed as david putting things away.

I lay down on my bed and closed my eyes as david entered the cabin he is always in a good mood. I don't know why but it can help when you are not feeling in a good mood.