chapter 4

Previously

I lay down on my bed and closed my eyes as david entered the cabin he is always in a good mood. I don't know why but it can help when you are not feeling in a good mood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) pov

I wake up to the sound of children playing and david talking to them. I get up and get dressed and walk out to see what was good on and I see he was tied to the flag pole. I just stood there for a minute and start laughing.

Everyone was looking at me and some of them were smiling. I had to take him down so the blood does not rush to his head.

He gets down and says " will thank you (y/n) that really helps me out"he smiles and goes to see the kids and start to do what ever he does I just started to pick up small things around the camp but what I didn't know was I was being washed (not is a perv way).

I heard someone whispering to them self so I went to see how it was it was a kid with Red Beech hair and blue eyes. He was doing some on what looks like a calculator.

"Hay are you supposed to have that" I say as he jumped when he hired my voice. " Ummm yes" he seems nervous. "Well okay" I walk away I really don't want to make him upset and he seems happy so why not let him have it. it just a calculator what is the worst he can do.

Then I there the kid was standing there as pretty much everything was good to hell. I walk over and stand there too "hi max did you sleep well" he looks up and back at everything else " I slept fine" he says coldly. I smile trying to have a better look at things.

"Well good I am glad you slept well" I got down on my bed and he was now looking at me face to face. " Max I just want you to know I am here to stay. I know you miss your old counselor but I want you to feel safe with me as you did your old counselor"