chapter 6

✨Recap✨

"so what if I don't like her it doesn't matter to you" she look down and smiles and runs off to play in the woods.
I play with the rock next to me ask David walk over and I look at him "what the hell did you want David" I say.

_________________________________________

(Y/n) pov

I help the kids as best as I can and work with them on things they like and need help on. What i did not know was nil and Nikki and max walking in to the wood's and David come. Back from starting the camp fire.

He look around and see almost all the kids there but not all of them what we are missing was three kid. "Um mm (y/n) where is nil Nikki and max" he said look around for them. I stand up and yelled for them but no reply. I told David to take the kids in the to the message hall. He did and we made sure there all there.

I said to him to stay with the kids and I go looking for them and I had him a walkie-talkie for safety and I am not stupid.

I walk the way I last saw them and yelled there names I didn't hear anything I got a little bit deeper in and I heard some one talking really fast.

"Nil shut the fuck up" I hear it was max I run and see them. They look at me and smile well only Nikki and nile did. I ran and hugged all of them "what where you think why didn't you guys tell anyone?!!" I say.

Max looks awful he had eye bags and his outfit was dirty and he had a sad face. I look around " come on let get you guys back to camp we start walking the two others in front of me and max he walks a little slower then everyone. When we get to camp I take max aside and talk to him. I get down on my needs and look at him.

"Max you gave me and Dave a scar what were you guys going?" I say in a calm voice I can muster. He shrugs his shoulders and look away. "I know you don't like me a hole lot but I am trying max all I ask is that you don't go running into danger I don't need anyone hurt " I clean off his hoodie a little. He look at me then down "are we done can I go yo bed know" he say. I nodded and stand up letting him go.