chapter 5

Y/n pov

He looks away from me and walk away I  walk the other way and talk to the other kids. I just hope he will warm up to me eventually. I started taking to space kid.

"Hi space kid what are you up too" I say in my most happy voice I can give her sit t and tell me about his space ship I nod and listen to him.

( Max pov

I walk away I look back to see her talk to space kid. I just remember the faces my dad gave me when he was on the phone with david he was pissed and when he was done it hurt to walk.

I tern back around and see neil smiling as he was on something and I just walk by him and sit down ".

what you doing neil" he showed me he calculator the been working on he seems happy. Nikki was in a tree for how now what reason  she jumped down and runs over.

"Max neil " she screams I just rolled my eyes. "What is it this time nikki" I say.
She get down "do you not like miss (y/n) i think she is really nice" I don't look at her and look away and back at the camp.

"so what if I don't like her it doesn't matter to you" she look down and smiles and runs off to play in the woods.
I play with the rock next to me ask David walk over and I look at him "what the hell did you want David" I say.