05

Orion adjusted his cufflinks as he anticipated the pack dinner which was going to begin in fifteen minutes

Orion adjusted his cufflinks as he anticipated the pack dinner which was going to begin in fifteen minutes. He just wanted a Luna for the sake of his bloodline, his initial plan is to talk to her and since she is the rejected Mate of an Alpha and also comes from a strong bloodline she might agree to his plan and if she doesn't, he will use use Alpha Command on her because now technically she was under his care. His mate was a she wolf from the Rouge King's community, since Rouges do not have a family and are lone wolves, the council had labelled all the lone wolves coming together to form a pack like community in the no man's land as "Loner Community", they weren't to be labeled as a pack since packs shared the same bloodlines and families for centuries. His late mate was a warrior in her Community and had no family, she was given the task of killing his mother since his mother was ruling the pack after his father's untimely demise. It was six years ago, he was only eighteen and his mom was killed by her. Male wolves had the tendency to be close to their Mothers even after finding their mates; So, losing their Mother is a bit more painful than losing a mate. He had to see her killing his mother in her sleep and that's when he lost it.

They launched attack on the Rouge King's community and she was killed in the war, leaving his mate less. But, he had no regrets because his mate knew that she was killing his mother; She had smelled him and slashed his mother's neck with a silver knife coated with heavy and poisonous wolfs bane right in front of his eyes with a sinister smirk on her face.

Roxanne on the other hand, was seated in the room assigned to her in front of the vanity mirror with a brush combing her locks. She was welcomed by her Uncle and Aunt who doted on her the entire evening and then left her to rest, she was now getting ready to meet the pack. 

She sighed heavily and decided to release some of her tension. So she began humming a soft tune. Her humming soon transformed into singing.

'Dancing with your silhouette in the places that we met

Ooh, tryna find you in the moon

Paris never feels the same, 

when the streets all call your name

Ooh, so I hide in crowded rooms

And I'll follow right down the river

Where the ocean meets the sky To you, 

to you Once upon a time we had it all

Somewhere down the line we went and lost it

One brick at a time we watched it fall

I'm broken here tonight and darling, 

no one else can fix me Only you, only you

And no one else can fix me, only you Only you, 

only you And no one else can fix me, only you, 

OH Only Only you Did I let go of your hand for a castle made of sand

Ooh, that fell into the blue 

I went following the sun to be alone with everyone

Ooh, looking 'round a crowded room

And I'll follow right down the river......'

"To- AAH!" A scream left her throat on seeing the stranger standing behind her watching her through the mirror.

She threw her brush at him which hit his forehead making him hiss. 

"Who the fuck are you?" She screeched. 

"No, scratch that! How did you get in? I had locked the door!" She heaved. 

His lips curled into a smirk which had her weak and almost made her pool in her panties. 

"I have my ways." He simply stated. 

"Ughh... How the hell did you-" She began before her door slammed open revealing Beta Jones who had a worried look etched on his face.

"Roxy, I heard you scream....Orion?" Jones' voice drifted off, laced with confusion.

Orion chuckled, 

"Sorry, Beta Jones'.....Your niece has a wonderful voice, I couldn't help but climbed  the pipe and come here through the balcony.... I was at the backyard watching the Omegas set up the tables for dinner..." Orion said.

"Oh..." Jones' frowned. 

"Balcony? How the hell can you do that? What if I was naked?!" She screamed with frustration. 

"I would have loved the view." Orion smirked. 

"I don't appreciate you flirting with my niece, Orion." Roxanne's Uncle's voice resonated in the room.

"Neither do I." Roxanne stated , completely irritated. 

"I will be leaving now." Orion stated earning a nod from his Beta. 

"I will see you at dinner in seven minutes, Sweetheart." Orion said as he turned towards her, flashing his signature seductive smirk. She scrunched up her nose and flipped him off making him let out a throaty laugh. No one has ever dared to do that to him, but this little tiny woman was something else. His initial plan of having has as his Luna was now out of the window, he wanted to win her heart now.

 His initial plan of having has as his Luna was now out of the window, he wanted to win her heart now