14

Roxanne and Orion spent the rest of their day roaming around the town, They held each others hands throughout the time and their eyes held pure fondness for one another. The incident with Draco and Leah long forgotten. 

Orion's pack meanwhile witnessed their Alpha and his chosen Luna grow fond of each other with each passing second, they were overjoyed. Roxanne was a kind young woman and within the las few weeks she had won over all the pack members. 

---------

The next Morning,

Orion sat on the pack's kitchen counter in nothing but grey sweatpants and a black tank top watching his Luna intently with small grin on his lips. Roxanne was busy making the perfect flour dough to make a Paratha (It is an Indian delicacy- ate for breakfast or dinner) , She had learned to make these from a former pack mate of hers back in Draco's pack; The pack's former Gamma- Max's mother was an Indian and she was also the Pack's official chef and ran her own Catering business, the old woman was very fond of Roxanne and was like a second mother to her and had taught her a variety of Indian dishes. 

Orion watched as bits of flour stuck to her chubby cheeks with tresses of her curls falling off from her messy bun, he watched as her tongue poked its way between her lips and her nose scrunched up from time to time meaning she was concentrating on the task at hand and he found it adorable. His gaze drifted to his mark on her neck as his eyes lit up with pride- she was his in every sense and he couldn't be more happier. 

"Are you done, my love?" He questioned. 

Roxanne turned around to face him with bright smile on her plump lips and he swore that he forgot how to breathe for a moment, his wolf wagged its tail in his head like a little puppy and yipped happily with its tongue rolling out of his snout. Orion could almost see his wolf drooling at the sight of Roxanne covered in flour with her hair tied up and her lips curled into a smile. 

'Fool in love.' He snickered causing his wolf to growl.

'Look whose talkin'!' His wolf spat back causing him to chuckle at his antics.

"Almost done." Roxanne answered softly. 

Her wolf sighed dreamily at Orion, she was a love sick puppy just like Orion's wolf - she too, couldn't get enough of her chosen mate. 

"Alpha....Luna.." Beta Jones came in and bowed slightly causing them both to break out their bubble. 

Though Beta Jones was her Uncle, Roxanne knew that the formalities were bound to be maintained. 

"Good Morning, Beta. Do you need some breakfast?" Roxanne asked. 

Beta Jones' eyes softened at the sight of her; she look radiant and she was glowing, she was happy- his little baby was happy. He never had kids, his mate couldn't bore any and Roxanne and her brother were just like his own. 

"No, Luna. Thank you. I am here to inform you, Alpha that Luna Leah is throwing a ball at the honor of Alpha Draco's birth anniversary and she would very much appreciate if you both become her guests." He informed. 

Roxanne and Orion shared a look with each other before She nodded slightly, 

"Sure, we would love to go." Orion answered.