𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ➤ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘥.

It's been two months since they pranked Suna. Y/N's nose fully healed and the bruise was gone. The twins and her still bickered, but they tried not to go too far with her since they didn't want her to get hurt again. Because Atsumu got beat (not actually though) when his mom found out that her precious Y/N was hurt.

I mean it was still the same old same old though.

Y/N woke up to her pink alarm clock blaring in her ears. She sat up and extended her arm to the noisy object that was on her dresser. Grabbing the alarm clock, she threw it against the wall to shut it up and groaned.

"Fuck. Here we go again." she groggily said, rubbing her eyes. She got out from under the covers and was hit by a cold breeze against her thighs, forgetting about the window she opened the night prior. As she made her way to freshen up in the bathroom, she took her phone that resided on her night stand and unlocked it, opening up to many notifications. As she scrolled through them she took her toothbrush and brushed her teeth then put her phone down and proceeded to wash her face.

Once she got out of the bathroom she put on her uniform and thigh high socks and made her way downstairs to grab a granola bar and some ritz crackers for Aran. She didn't eat at home but instead at the Miya's since she was always waiting for the twins in the mornings anyways. It's not like her parents were awake anyways since they take the night shift, it was just her in the house most of the time. She technically did not have a problem with it though since she valued her privacy time.

Walking out of the kitchen, she made her way to the front door to put on her shoes. Slipping them on she yelled out "BYE I'M LEAVING NOW!", making sure that her voice was loud enough to project through the entire house.

She grabbed her school bag and gym bag and headed out of the door towards the Miya household.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

As she arrived she was welcomed by Ms Miya with a plate of pancakes and eggs for her, which was her favorite. She sat down at the island and started to stuff down her food contendently. Before finishing her last few bites, the setter and middle spiker came down the stairs.

"Morning." the twins said in unison, greeting their mom and friend.

"Morning." Y/n answered disinterestedly while slurping down the last bite. She reached out to her cup of water then downed it down before focusing on the pair in front of her. "Here." she motioned her hand to the two plates beside her that consisted of the same food she ate. Osamu's eyes twinkled once he laid his eyes upon the delicious meal.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●