23

Groom Lake
Area 51
Hanger 4
Nevada

Ultimis is locked up by the government in Groom Lake after the events that occurred on the Moon, this area is also known as Area 51, in Nevada. Ultimis Dempsey using the shrink ray did not go as plan, Ultimis Richtofen knew giving Dempsey the shrink ray was a mistake and he regrets ever giving it to him. Though Dempsey still thought it was 'SO FUCKING FUN!' to shoot. He enjoyed the lasers that shot out of it when he pulled the trigger.

Dempsey held his tight grip on the prison bars that locked the men in a cell together. He didn't know how to get them out of the cell, it seemed pointless. Sighing he walked back over to where Ultimis Richtofen sat straight up tall, always having a cocky and evil smirk on his lips.

"How the hell did you get back into your body, Doc?!" Ultimis Dempsey says standing right in front of the Doctor pointing his way, Ultimis Richtofen only laughs moving seats away from him.

"Does it matter, Dempsey?" He says rhetorically having his hands on his lap, he didn't look at the American he looked straight up smiling. Though Dempsey moved seats so he is now sitting in between Ultimis Takeo and Nikolai. Nikolai nursing a vodka bottle in hand he drank down. Ultimis Takeo always stayed silent.

"I'll tell you what matters—AMERICANS STILL GIVE NIKOLAI VODKA!" Ultimis Nikolai cheers raising his glass bottle in the air smiling like a child getting chocolate and he drank it down.

"Is that your plan, Nikolai? To give up and drink yourself to oblivion? Or do you want to make a difference? For once in your life?" Primis Nikolai steps out from the newly formed portal walking over to his drunk self.

His lecture went straight through Ultimis Nikolai's drunk head, he was so confused looking at a younger version of himself stand right in front of him. Though of course all he could think of was his precious vodka. ". . ."

Primis Richtofen walked through then portal second, seeing him come through Ultimis Richtofen stood up and looked at him. Though Primis was the only one shocked to see his older self. "You?" Ultimis Richtofen mutters "aww schissa."

Primis Takeo and Dempsey walked through the portal having Love and Zia walked through last. For Ultimis it was very shocking to see women in so long. "You have fraus?" Ultimis Richtofen says, he stared straight up at Love.

"Ja. Do not underestimate zhem." Primis Richtofen warned walking over to the girls.

Ultimis Dempsey walked over to his Primis self, raising a brow when he seen his Primis self hold a girl's hand so he assumed he had a girlfriend. "Ain't that swell?" Ultimis Dempsey thought looking at her, he found her attractive at least. He reached his hand out to her "I did good. What's your name Darlin'?"

"Call me Love Crimson" she smiled to him, grabbing his hand making Ultimis Dempsey blush "wow, Soldier Boy is a silver fox after all." Love smirked tilting her head looking over her shoulder up at Ultimis Dempsey.

"A what?" Ultimis Dempsey asked confused, Primis Dempsey smiled amused with her, he had to agree to with her, he is a silver fox.

"Dempsey has—love?! Impossible! How could any brainless tool love him?!" Ultimis Richtofen snaps looking over at them together, Primis Richtofen asked the same question himself, had to of been weeks ago, although after studying Dempsey and Love together he thought they were meant to be after all so he said nothing.

"Maybe if you'd stop being such a dick and try to be a decent human being maybe you won't be so lonely, Doc." Primis Dempsey replies snaking his arm around Loves waist, she crossed her arms looking at Ultimis Richtofen, she wondered how can Primis Richtofen, a man that's so much more mature and sweet, be so evil and cold when he got older?

"Not thinking of me as ein human being dumb American? Zhats ein compliment! You're so sweet." He sarcastically smiled holding his own hands.

Zia walked forward raising her eyebrow facing the two Germans "oh god there's 2 of them"

"Hmm?" Ultimis Richtofen hummed raising an eyebrow at her. He's so confused to how his other self managed to find women in times like this.

"Yikes. You didn't age well Richtofen, no wonder you hate human life."

Primis Richtofen only sighed but he didn't respond.

both the Dempsey's snickered in the background, finally someone said it. Love hit both their shoulders then their laughing stopped, though in their minds they're dying slowly.

"Und who are you, Frauline?" Ultimis Richtofen asks turning towards her, Zia wasn't afraid. "Vhats your name?"

"Zia Ghafa." Zia crosses her arms glaring at him "and don't worry about introducing yourself, I know who you are. Who you really are, Edward Richtofen." She left Ultimis Richtofen so amused.

Ultimis Richtofen turned his head to his Primis self, though Primis Richtofen only shrugged. It told him that Primis Richtofen said she's telling the truth. Interesting.

"Ahh-I'm ein celebrity ja?!" Ultimis Richtofen clapped so happily, Zia is so annoyed of his existence at this point. "Ah! Wunderbar hahaha!"

"What are you four doing here being locked up for?" Primis Richtofen says "the Moon incident I assume."

"Ja." Ultimis Richtofen snickered "zhat vas zhe best day of mein life HAHAHAHAHA! LETS DO ZIT AGAIN SOMETIME!"

"Nein nein nein..."

Primis Takeo and Ultimis Takeo shook hands as they stood on guard by the prison cells just incase anyone came by while the group had their chat.

"Never mind zhat, you are all coming vith us." Primis Richtofen said like it wasn't a volunteer, it was mandatory. He and Zia turned away to the portal "Ve all have business und ein war to attend too."

"War?" Ultimis Dempsey asked confused, being a Marine any mention of a war intrigued him "what kind of war?"

"Ve vill explain later." Primis Richtofen says, though more than likely it will not be mentioned again, with Dempsey's 30% of braincells he'll forget for sure. "we have ein mission tzo attend tzo first."

Love blushed having both Primis and Ultimis Dempsey's stand by herself, she got to hold both of their hands. This is her dream come true, but Richtofen's worst nightmare come true.

"You must really be excited right now, Darlin'" Primis Dempsey said looking down on her

"I am really going to enjoy this mission now"

"Oh?"

Primis Nikolai took Ultimis Nikolai's vodka bottle away from him and pushed him towards the portal, of course he wasn't going to fight back with his sober self so he just obeyed and walked.

Inside the facility they heard sirens go off so they knew they had to leave now. Primis and Ultimis Takeo waited for everyone to go through the portal first so they'd be the last to go.

Now off to their final destination: Camp Edward