𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY
MYSTIC-SHADOWS42

roman godfrey x spoiled!reader

warnings: language, unprotected sex
(wrap it before you tap it guys)

word count: 824

———————————————

———————————————

You spotted Roman drinking at the bar and headed towards him.

"Who's luxurious gala is this?"

Roman took a swig of his drink before answering.

"Olivia's, unfortunately." He slammed his glass down and loosened his tie. "Let's go to my car."

"No, no, no, no. There's no space in there. Last time my clothes got wrinkled and daddy said something."

"Daddy?" Roman scoffed. "I thought I was your daddy?"

You narrowed your eyes at him.

"Don't flatter yourself. I would never call you daddy."

Roman slid in front of the stool you were currently sitting on. He gave you his signature smirk.

"Give me a chance to."

"Who knows how many women you've been with since the last time." You said as you rolled your eyes.

"What about you? Does daddy know that you sneak guys in your house when he's not home." He mocked in a low child-like tone.

"Don't fuck with me, Roman. You still owe me a new dress."

"Oh, daddy didn't give an allowance, how sad."

You rolled your eyes at him.

"You're such an asshole."

"You're such a bitch."

You slapped Roman causing a few bystanders to look in your direction. Roman noticed the attention to and grabbed your hand in a harsh grip as he dragged you to a room.

He flung the door open pushing you in. He slammed the door behind himself. Both of you stared at each other with glares.

"You hurt my wrist."

"Like I give a shit."

He came forward and picked you up allowing you to wrap your legs around him. He moved your dress up until only your underwear was exposed.

"The dress is silk, very expensive."

"I don't care." He said as he peppered kisses on your neck.

"You will care if you rip it. I'll give you so much shit."

Roman stopped his actions to look you over. He grabbed your pearls around your neck and ripped it off, making all of them spread out across the floor.

"You dick!" You screeched.

You sat up only for him to lay you down on the small dresser making your head hang off. It was uncomfortable, to say the least.

Roman then ripped your silk dress.

"You-" he cut you off with a kiss. You grabbed two handfuls of his hair and pulled as hard as you could.

Roman groaned and pulled his head back away from your hold. You brought up your leg and placed the heel of your Prada heels where his most precious body part was.

He groaned again at the pressure.

You quickly stood up and pushed him into the standing glass mirror. It broke and would no doubt alert everyone.

Roman licked his lips as he saw you there standing in just your underwear and heels.

He started to unbutton his shirt and unzip his pants.

"I'm going to enjoy this."

"Not as much as I will."

You jumped in his arms kissing his lips. You bit his lip making him smile. Roman didn't want to wait anymore. He wanted you now.

He moved your underwear to the side and slipped himself inside you as you both moaned out. He held you standing up guiding you up and down onto his cock.

Even when there was a knock on the door neither of you stopped.

"Mr. Godfrey? Your mother wants to have a word with you."

Roman dropped on the bed allowing you to take the top position. You rode him going slow then slamming back down on him.

The knocking was starting to get more persistent.

"Go away."

Just then the door unlocked. Olivia Godfrey entered the room with her hands on her hips.

You stopped your movements much to Roman's disappointment.

"Why'd you stop?"

You moved so he could see his mother standing by the door.

"Fuck."

Roman rolled you off of him to the other side of the bed. He couldn't care less if his mother saw him naked. He picked up his pants and started to put them on.

You on the other hand resorted to putting on Roman's shirt since he ripped your dress.

"You two follow me."

"We're not exactly properly dressed, Olivia." He said sarcastically.

She had a dark look in her eyes as she grabbed you both with inhuman strength. She pulled you both outside where the party was taking place.

She pushed you both forward where all the spectators gasped. Pictures were being taken of you both.

"What the hell?!"

"It's time you two had a wake-up call," Olivia stated then walked away.

"What are you going to tell daddy this time?" Roman muttered to you.

"That you seduced me."

He scoffed. "Like he'll believe that."

Roman flipped off the cameras and placed his hand behind your back to give you a little privacy from the rich assholes in the room.

"Next time we do this on stage where everyone can see us if they're so curious."