𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐞𝐱-𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY
ANN-WRITES

roman godfrey x witch!reader

warnings: language, mentions of blood

word count: 2.6k

———————————————

———————————————

"Have you heard?"

The sound of Destiny's voice over the phone scares you slightly. After her dramatic bitch session over the girl Peter had been fucking, she stopped for a long pause, returning to the phone with a solemn tone.

"No? Heard about what?" You answer.

"She's fucking him too." Of course she is, or should you say, he is. Rolling your eyes, you sigh deeply down the line, "what like an orgy?"

"No, like one of those relationships with three people? Uh, polyamorous?" You groan, "Spare me the details, D." Destiny's glamorous laugh echoes into your ear, and you can't help but smile.

"Please come over!" Destiny begs, her voice still full of laughter as you tell her 'fine' before you hang up. You bask in the morning sun that peers through the curtains of your apartment for a moment before you get moving.

Opening the front door of Destiny's apartment, you're met with her running up to, her eyes wide with alarm as she quickly slams the door behind you.

"What's going on?" You ask, thoughts running a mile a minute as she frantically ushers you to sit.

"I saw her in my visions, Y/n. I-I don't know what it means, but I don't trust her, and neither should my cousin," She stutters. Your eyes flicker between hers as you sit her down on the couch.

"When did this happen?" Destiny points over to the jacket laying on the wooden dining room table. "When I was on the phone to you. That's hers. I went to pick it up and boom! Instant headrush."

You lean back on the couch and shake your head. You're at a loss for words. The fact that Peter could be in danger scares you; but more importantly, it's his ex-best friend's safety that makes you panic more.

"Have you talked to Roman?" You ask. Destiny's head snaps towards you, shocked you even brought him up. She shakes her head and grasps your hands. "Have you?"

You inhale deeply, "No." Destiny sighs, "We don't have to talk about him, you know. I know your break up was pretty messy." You let out a small laugh at her concern.