𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐲!?

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY
LIESSAYNOTOENVY

roman godfrey x reader

warnings: language,
sexual harassment (brief)

word count: 841

———————————————

———————————————

Halloween was always one of your favorite holidays.

It was the one time of year you could be whoever or whatever you wanted to be and no one could judge you for it.

This year, I decided to dress up as a vampire and go out with a could of friends to celebrate Halloween.

"Can I just get a Redbull and vodka?" I ask the bartender, he nods his head and as he goes to make my drink I feel a sudden slap on my ass.

I turn and am fully prepared to slap the hell out of whoever did it, but someone beats me to it. As I turn, I see a very tall gentleman in front of me, yelling at someone. "Don't fucking touch her,"

"And who are you?"

"Her boyfriend you asshat." I place my hand on the tall man's arm and look up at him, playing along with the story.

"Babe it's okay, just let the man go." The man looks down at me, his very bright green eyes almost catching me by surprise, and he lets the other guy. He tells the man to scram, which he does very quickly, and I move my hand from his arm.

"Thank you, Mr..."

"Godfrey, Roman Godfrey."

"Oh, so you're Roman Godfrey?" I raise an eyebrow as I lean back against the bar and smirk.

"You've heard of me?"

I chuckle lightly as I turn and thank the bartender as he passes me my drink. "Who hasn't heard about you and your family. Frankly, I believe that even people who live under a rock know of you and your family."

He chuckles a bit and continues to check me out. "What are you supposed to be?"

"A vampire," I say, doing a small turn for him. When I look back at him, I see him biting his lip seductively and smirks. "A vampire? I have to say, you are by far the sexiest vampire I've ever seen."

I look Roman up and down before I smirk a little as I watch him check me out a little. "Well Mr. Godfrey, thank you for earlier but I must be leaving."

I give him a small wink as I was just walking away when I feel a hand grab my free hand. "Wait, I didn't quite get your name."

I let out a small laugh as I turn back and look back at him. "I'm afraid that you are going to have to figure that out."

I pull my hand away lightly, blowing him a kiss, and leave to go find my friends.

———————————————

"You have to be by far the dumbest and smartest girl I ever met, how could you just walk away from THE Roman Godfrey!" My best friend, Rebecca, screams in my ear.

After last night's adventures and having my friends sober up, I decided to tell them what happened. And to say that they are disappointed in me is an understatement.

Everyone all over basically knows that Roman Godfrey is a huge manwhore, but is "supposedly" a god in bed. So the fact that I may be the first woman ever to walk away from him last night is a big deal.

"Listen, I don't see why it matters. He is just some snobby rich kid, besides he probably forgot about me by now. He is either doing what rich kids do or fucking some other girl." I say as I take a sip of my coffee.

My friend Gwen opens her mouth to say something when she is cut off by an oddly familiar voice.

"I must say, Y/n, that is the most accurate thing I've heard."

I turn around in my seat and see Roman standing there with a smirk on his face.

"But the only girl that I plan on fucking anytime soon" He squats down so that we are face to face and he grabs a piece of my hair. "Is you."

I look at him in shock and he smirks before looking at Gwen and Rebecca. "Could you give me and your friend a moment to talk ladies?"

Seconds later I hear the scraping of their chairs and Roman looks back at me.

"Now Ms. Y/l/n, I believe you owe me."

"What for?"

"For last night of course," He says, smirking. "I could have let that pervert do what he wanted, but I stepped in. So I believe you owe me, don't you think."

I stare into his eyes, and without realizing what I am doing, I nod my head. "That's what I like to hear darling,"

He uses the piece of hair he's been holding to pull me close to him and whispers "Say goodbye to your friend, and meet me in the parking lot in five minutes."

Roman gets up, letting go of my hair, and walks away. I hear Rebecca and Gwen call my name as he walks away and then I turn to look at them. "What the hell just happened?"

"Roman Godfrey is what happened."