Authors Note

Hello!!!

You have made it to the Poems rewrite and we've went all the way back to the beginning. Adria's first year.

this is a part of the story you guys haven't seen, as Poems started from 3rd year! Anyway, I hope
you guys like this book we have a few things to go over

some ground rules!!

okay

1. I am assuming that a lot of you have already read Poems and found this book that way which is not surprising but that won't be all of you. Please do not comment spoilers, i mean it. Your comment will be deleted, and if i see you do it more than once i'll probably block you.

I know that sounds harsh and i promise i am a nice person but i don't want it ruined because i already have poems published. Also not to go too far into detail but these books aren't an exact replica of poems, a lot of things will change.

2. There's gonna be around nine books, and the way i'm doing it is publishing a book at a time in bulk (except this one cos i couldn't wait) . I think that'll be good but it will probs take a bit more time for the second book and all books after to be published etc.

3. the books aren't gonna be overly long! i mean there's like nine books so i don't think i have any reason to make them too long. They'll average from 20-30 chapters each book probs more leaning to 25-30 chapters!

4. i hope you like it!! i really do hope you enjoy these books i'm so excited for them

5. These books will have poems rewrite in the title and description, and will have book one etc. But you may notice that this book doesn't say "sirius black" but instead "marauders era" the reason is that adria is only eleven in this book and so the last thing i would do is have her and sirius as a couple in this one.

Technically right now it's not a sirius black fan fiction because they're too young for any of that. You'll know when the romance starts because i'll change it to "sirius black" in the title.

6. also right now there's no fan casts for the characters as they're young and the ones i want to use are clearly older and not at all eleven years old lol so the character polaroids will only have personality based things and not people and if there are people it's NOT fancasts but more about small things.

such as hair, hair colour, a group of people etc things like that.

7. polaroids will probs start in next book or further ahead because they're young and things change so i don't think making all the polaroids is a true reflection of the characters

8. same with the album there isnt many songs that relate to these earlier books!

okay bye love yous