(Reggie Peters) Another Patterson 2/4

Words: 1693

~Time Skip~

It was about an hour after Julie left and the boys were across the room, discussing about me, while I was writing a song at the piano. Don't worry I asked permission.

The corner of my eye, I see the boys walk up to me.

"Who are you?" Alex said.

"Someone you knew." I simply say.

"What's that?" Luke says and points at my lyrics book.

"A book filled with lyrics." I reply.

"Oooo can I see?" And Luke tries to take it bout I do before he does.

"Nope." And I hug it protectively.

"Okay. But, your a person we knew?" Alex asked.

"You don't look familiar." Reggie says.

"Yeah because I change after 2 years of hell." I say and jump onto 'Luke's' couch.

"Wait 2 years?" Alex says.

"How old are you?" Luke asked.

"16."

"Okay, think of someone who was 14 when we were alive." Luke says to the boys and they think.

"THINK! You guys really don't remember me?" The look at me and say nothing. "Dang, brother of the year." I mumble and poof to my house.

I see mom and dad looking at photos. I walk over to my mom and she's hold a photo album full of Luke and I. More like Luke. Haha momma's boy.

"I miss them so much." Mom says and she starts to sob.

"Hey it's okay honey. They're in a better place now." Dad said and hugged mom.

"Yeah, dad's right Mom. We're fine. I'm fine. Luke's fine. It's okay." I try to touch my mom but it goes through her.

Well dang, I forgot I'm a ghost.

I sigh and her someone poof in.

Shoot. I thought and poof back into the studio.

"Your back!" Reggie exclaimed.

"Sorry, we don't remember you. It just that-" I cut off Alex.

"You guys share one brain cell? Yeah I know." I roll my eyes. They look at each other then back at me.

It was silence for a few seconds before I said, "I'm gonna visit Julie."

"Yeah but she's at sch-" I heard Reggie say before I poof out.

I'm at her school music room and see her with a pretty girl with braids. It was empty so it was just her and the girl.

"Hey Julie." I wave at her and she does it back to me.

"Wait are the boys here?" The girl says and start to play with her hair with a dorky smile.

"No, it's the girl I was talking about. Y/n? Luke's sister." Julie explains.

"Wait he has a sister?" The girl exclaims.

"Is this your best friend?" I ask and she nods.

"Yeah. Her name is Flynn." Julie says with a smile.

"Hi! Your Y/n right?" Flynn says waving to air.

"Other way." Julie says and Flynn waves at me.

"Anyways, What are you doing here?" Julie asks.