(Reggie Peters) Am I Dreaming? 1/3

Words: 897

TV-14

~Y/n's POV~

Ray is driving to my new house. New flash: The Molina's house. WoW my new surname. Cool. But I love my parents still. Even if they were pricks. They didn't even want me. They fought me for no reason. And blame me for stupid stuff. Like bills or how the house is messy or how we were low of money, or how the electricity wasn't working or something like that.

By the way, Ray was my God-father. Now he's my real one. So I know the Molina family already. I know, Julie, and her friends, enemies, and crushes. We were close, then I moved like across the state. Then, Ray, more like Dad but I'm not gonna call him that yet, adopted me so now I'm 'safe'. I wouldn't say safe because people knows what happened to me before I moved away. By the way, I moved a year ago. Ray filled me in. Carrie left to be a butthole. I cried without him knowing. Rose died. I almost bursted into tears again. Wow what a crybaby right? Ray also told me about how Julie couldn't play for a year after Rose died. Until a few weeks ago. When she got into a band. That's awesome I always wanted to be in a band. Lead-singer and guitarist but no, I'm insecure.

"You ready?" And I nod, getting my stuff from the trunk.

"No, no, no, I'll get it. Go say hi to the others." Ray said with a smile and I nod.

I'm not much of a talker if you haven't noticed. Except when I'm around Julie and... Reggie. But I'm not comfortable around her anymore so yeah I'm not a talker. Reggie, is my friend. In my dreams. We saw each other in our dreams since we were little. Weird right? We grew up with each other, and told each other secrets, and stuff like that. He was my best friend. He also introduced me into music. We also found out that we lived in different time periods. But that didn't stop us from being friends. And that totally didn't stop me from having a crush on him. When I was about 9 years old, me and Reggie made a dance choreography for my favorite song, "Sweater Weather" I showed the song to Reggie, by singing it to him and he loved it. We practiced the dance for hours and hours until a year later, Reggie finally got a hang of it. Almost every night we performed the dance. One time, after we performed one, he gave me his sweater. And when I woke up, I was wearing it. I wore it until I couldn't. Then I made it into a cute crop top. I don't wear it though, because, ✨insecurities✨ I told Julie about him when I was 8 and she thought it was cool. When I told her about him, again, when we were 14 she didn't believe me and said it was my imagination.

But I said, "IT CANT BE BECAUSE I CANT CREATE SUCH A PERFECT BOY!"

"Okay. Fine. I'll believe you if you draw him." Julie said crossing her arms.

"Okay fine." I said.

After I drew him, I obviously showed it to Julie and she didn't believe me still. She said he looked like that one guy from Incredible Crew on Cartoon Network but I said he didn't.

For a few weeks, I haven't seen Reggie at all in my dreams. That made sleeping me not want to sleep.

I went into the Molina's house and saw Carlos watching TV.

"Y/NN!!" Carlos shouted and hugged me.

I smiled and hugged him back.

"H-Hi." I stuttered.

"Hey, Do you wanna see Julie? She's in moms studio." Carlos said and I nod.

I salute him and walk to the studio. I heard Julie and some other people play with her. Wow they were good. I knocked on the door and the band stopped playing. Julie opened the door and I saw 3 attractive boys behind her.

"Y/n! Your back!" Julie hugged me.

"H-Hey. Did R-Ray tell you? I-I'm moving in!" I said hugging her.

"What really? What did your parents say?" Julie asked as we sat down on the couch and the boys were just watching.

Huh, weird. Maybe they're ghosts. Oh yeah, did I mention I'm a medium? Someone who could see ghosts.

"O-Oh. They weren't people I e-expected them to b-be." I stuttered.

"Why are you-" I cover her mouth.

"My parents aren't as nice as they appeared to be Julie." I say and uncover her mouth.

"What do you mean?"

"They're not nice at all. You know what happened before I moved away,"

"Move away?" I heard one of the boys say and Julie signaled them to go away and remember that I was there and pretend to move a fly out of the way.

"I thought those were rumors."

"Yeah, no I told them about you know who." I said.

"Who? Reggie?"

"Wait me?" One of the boys said and walked over and sat on the coffee table in front of us.

Julie looked at him, not knowing I could see him and that I was there an could see her staring at "air" and then I did.

"Y/n?" Reggie said, shocked.

"Reggie?"