(Reggie Peters) Help

Words: 1919

Rated: TV-PG, ANGST

~Y/n's POV~

"I'm sorry, but I'm quitting."

"What? You can't just quit Y/n."

Luke started to I shouldn't leave. He started to yell at me for no reason. I started to get stress and was telling him I need to because of college. I then leave, with tears. I come back, at the age of 16. It was just a break. Reggie and Alex hug me first, then Luke.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." Luke says, as he cries into my shoulder.

I calm him down.

"So, does this mean you joining the band?" Reggie asks.

That just turned into another fight. I was fighting with Luke and Alex was trying to calm Reggie down.

"THIS BAND IS NOT BACK AND IT NEVER WILL!!" I shout and Luke.

I regret those words everyday. that was a year ago. Now, I'm here in 2020, watching my parents do whatever. I just miss them. I sit next to my mom, watching her knit. I hear someone poof here. I turn around...

"Luke?"

~Luke's POV~

I was going to my parents house. I found it yesterday. I poofed there and saw someone sitting next to mom. They looked... familiar. They turn around.

"Luke?" Y/n says.

Tears fall down my eyes as Y/n ran to me to hug me.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell. I just-" I cut her off.

"It's fine." I say and hug her back.

We hug for awhile. Eventually, we let go of each other and sit at the dining table.

"So, How'd you die?" Y/n asks.

"O-Oh. Well..." I scratch the back of my head, "Maybe, me and the boys ate streetdogs."

"It's 'the boys and I' and what? You still eat that? I told you to stop eating it. Those, whatever you call it,"

"Streetdogs." I correct her.

"Whatever, I knew those would give you food poisoning." She says.

Then I realized, "I'm older than you."

"By a few months! My birthday happened a few months ago." Y/n exclaims.

"But still~" I say.

She just rolls her eyes.

~Time Skip~

I told Y/n everything. You know, about Julie and how people could see us when we sing together.

"That's how I got here too!" Y/n exclaims.

"Wait really?" I say.

~Y/n's POV~

"Yeah. There's this girl named Flynn who lives around here." I say. "Flynn has a best friend too, who was there when she found me. But I left her though, people were making fun of her because they thought I was just her imaginary best friend."

"Her name sound familiar." Luke says.

"So, can I see the others?" I ask and he nods, taking my hand and poofing.

"Dang, this place hasn't changed." I say looking around.

"Yeah." Luke says, getting comfortable on the couch.