(Luke Patterson) Opposites Attract

~Time Skip~

I wake up, feeling someone jumping on the bed.

"Y/n! Y/n! Y/n! Y/n!!! Wake up!" I hear Carlos shout.

"Hello to you too." I say to him.

"Oh, Yeah." Carlos says, finally hugging me.

"Hey, where were you?" Carlos asks me.

"I was on tour with Brandon. He wanted me to go." I answered.

"Oh okay. Speaking of Brandon, I got tickets to see the Duos!" Carlos exclaims, jumping on my bed excitedly.

I look at him with shock before saying, "Oh, Okay, Cool."

"Now, I've got to change so can you please get out of my room?" I ask Carlos, pushing him out of the room and not even letting him answer by slamming the door in his face.

I quickly change, and run down stairs. I see Julie and the boys hanging out in the kitchen with dad and  Carlos.

"Hey, Julie." I say and she turns around to me.

She runs straight to me, tackling me to the ground.

"Ow." I say.

"Where were you?!" Julie asks me.

"I was with Brandon on tour. He wanted me to go so I went." I told her, trying to ply her off of me.

"Okay." Julie says, still suspicious of me.

I roll my eyes at her.

~Time Skip~

I was at school, putting my stuff in my locker. I saw Luke walking up to me.

"Okay, what the hell are you doing here?" I ask the boy, not looking at him.

"I know you're Carson. It's obvious."

"That's disgusting. I would never date Brandon." I tell him.

"But-" I let out a shaky sigh, and walk away.

"Hey! That's not nice!" Luke exclaims.

I look back, seeing him talking to Julie. I shake my head, walking to my next class.

~Time Skip~

It was the day of my concert and I told Julie and Carlos that I couldn't go because I had a 'test' tomorrow and I didn't study. Dad left with Julie and Carlos and the boys just teleported there. I hear Brandon honk right when I finished getting ready. I run outside and we drive there. We get backstage and put on the wig and makeup on. They were chanting our name and I was getting nervous.

"Brandon?"

"Yeah," Brandon responds, putting on his bass.

"I think I wanna tell them."

"Like on stage??"

"Yeah."

"Okay, you do you, girl." Brandon says, running on stage and waving to the people.

I put on my electric guitar and get on stage.

"Hello Los Angeles!" I say in the microphone.

"Do you guys know what One Direction is?" Brandon asks and the crowd cheers.

You're insecure, don't know what for

You're turning heads when you walk through the do-o-or

Don't need make-up to cover up

Being the way that you are is enou-ou-ough

Everyone else in the room can see it