♡Cute♡

This is Just a request from my very close friend @AdelleGraceCastillo1

I know her very well (~ ̄³ ̄)~ I think this will be the only request I'll be taking other than wonhui, because well, this is a book dedicated to wonhui after all (〜^∇^)〜

anyways enjoy!

____________________________________________________________

It's been decades since Kwon Soonyoung has been courting the infamous Lee Jihoon. Jihoon is a popular composer in Soonyoung's collage, almost all of their friends are dating each other. the two of them are the only ones left being single. Soonyoung's intention is only getting the composer to admit and finally accepting his feelings that Jihoon has been rejecting for years.

Jihoon was walking with his friends Jeonghan, Joshua, and Jun in the hallway when suddenly a loud obnoxious voice(from Jihoon himself) called him. 

"Jihoonie!" Soonyoung shouts and leaves his group of friends to catch up with the other boys. Jun giggled with Joshua while Jeonghan smirks when their small friend blushes at the unwanted attention from onlookers. 

"didn't I tell you to stop calling me that?" Jihoon keeps a straight face as if the blush earlier didn't even occur. 

"why not? it's cute! like you." Soonyoung intentionally lowered the pitch of his voice emphasizing 'like you' , while leaning down to make eye contact with the much more smaller boy. the blush came back, making Jihoon's three other friends(that he didn't know were still there) laugh from amusement at how hard Jihoon was playing hard to get.

"wh-why are you even here?" Jihoon cursed himself for stammering like that.

"did you forget? I have the same class as you and Jun" Soonyoung adjusts his backpack, and turns to his other friends "good morning" he smiles at them, almost forgetting they were there.

"no need to pretend you care for us now soons, I'm hurt" Jeonghan faked clutching his chest as if he was hurting. Joshua laughs beside him, "stop being so dramatic hyung." Jun pushes his shoulder as the three eventually start laughing together.

Jihoon sighs, "we should keep going, there's only 10 minutes left" the latter started walking at the direction of the classroom. "well, we should be going now, see ya hyungs." Soonyoung and Jun bid their goodbyes to the two seniors and follows Jihoon.

"jerk! if you don't stop poking me now I'll slice your mother fucking head later." Jihoon whisper-shouted at Soonyoung. "I'm bored, talk to mee.." the boy continues to bother Jihoon, poking the composers side a couple times.

"pay attention to the teacher! we'll get in trouble if he catches us not listening." Jihoon grips Soonyoung's hands staring directly at his eyes and immediately regretting it. the dancer has a dazed look, making it seem like he's..aroused.. or something Jihoon doesn't want to know.

"psst! you two stop that and listen before the teacher sees, as someone who already has a boyfriend I hate being a third wheel-" Jun speaks from where he was taking his notes, until a stern voice was heard across the lecture hall from where they were sitting.

"Lee Jihoon, Kwon Soonyoung, and Moon Junhui." the three boys froze, looking around where eyes are staring at them. "I assume you know what I am discussing here? or Jihoon and Soonyoung flirting with each other? poor Jun he's being left out" their professor said erupting laughter's from the students.

just then, Jihoon realizes he is holding Soonyoung's hands. he quickly lets go, blushing, he wanted to kill the boy beside him so bad. Soonyoung still had the audacity to grin at a situation like this. Junhui wanted the ground to swallow him whole.