♡Care♡

I couldn't find legs that looked like Jun's (T⌓T) let's all just pretend that Junnie's legs are as slim as theirs (*゚ー゚)ゞ plot twist- Wonwoo fcked up U^U also! this is a Little space AU ^^

______________________________________________________________

"Junnie.. baby come here, it's okay. Daddy's here" Wonwoo coax's the boy all huddled up into a ball, on the corner of the room. 

Jun sniffles, shaking harder and pushing himself further to the wall at the sound of another loud thunder rumbling from the sky. 

"Baby boy.." Jun slowly looks up to the broken voice. "I hate seeing you like this, please come here.. Daddy promised to protect you from any harm right?, I'll dread for the rest of my life if I ever break that promise." Wonwoo smiles and opens his arms, waiting for his Junnie to come.

the said male looks around anxiously, before slowly striding over to the love of his life. Jun startles as the sky lit up and flickers. he quickly stumbles into Wonwoo's embrace holding on tightly as if his life depends on it.

then there he Jun starts sobbing and wailing. Wonwoo picks up the boy and carries him to sit on his lap on the bed.

"shh..shh.. don't cry baby" Wonwoo gives little bounces to Jun to stop crying while rubbing his back. 

"wan' milk, wan' milk.." 

"ok ok Daddy will give you milk, stop crying" he reaches out for the bottle of milk on the night stand. Jun eagerly sucks on the nipple, his soft wails slowly dying down. 

Wonwoo watches as the milk disappear, soon the bottle was empty. he puts the bottle back and moves backward to lay on the bed with a sleeping Jun on top of him.

the latter caresses his boyfriend's face, all while thinking.

'what did you ever do to the world to be treated like that?'

-flashback- (because I like flashbacks so much-)

Jun was born in a abusive family, he didn't experience a normal childhood like other kids. as the eldest at the age of 8 he did everything just to protect his 6 year old little brother from his parents. both his mom and dad were addicts and are always fighting. but to Jun's dismay, his little brother died from a car crash where his parents were arguing in the car. fortunately his parents and him both survived from the impact, after Jun's brother's funeral he cried on the way back home which result to his parents getting furious and beating him up for that. 

Jun developed depression and anxiety, at age 14 started being a little to try and ease up the stress everyday after school, while in his headspace he can't do anything by himself. since he doesn't have any friends he gets bullied daily. until, Wonwoo transferred. Wonwoo was friendly and quiet, the girls obviously fangirled over him.

as soon as their paths meet Wonwoo fell in love at first sight. he started courting Jun since then, Jun was shocked to see that someone actually talked to him but he thought that Wonwoo was just pretending so Jun tried to ignore the boy in all ways possible.

Wonwoo had enough of Jun playing hard to get, so one day after school he follows the cold boy to his dorm. Jun being oblivious, obviously didn't notice so the moment he steps inside his room he cries and sucks on his dummy. Wonwoo was surprised on what he saw, but cooed on how cute Jun was. (don't ask on how did wonwoo see jun TwT)

the boy knocks on the door and waited for 5 minutes till the door was open. Jun with red puffy eyes and swollen lips opens the door.

"wha-what are you doing here?"