6 : Who?

SNOW'S POV

Yanessa pulled my hair, it really hurts on the scalp. But, I endure it...

When I felt that her grip on my hair is loosen up... I remove her hand. My scalp is hurting. This girl is really an animal. 

When I fixed my standing position... I saw her staring at me, intently. It looks like she was shocked.

.

"Yanessa...", I called her because she's still staring at me.

"Hey, Yanessa!", I called her name again. She's still didn't move... I have an idea.

.

I slowly make an ice to her feet and let it cover her whole legs with it.

.

I saw that she flinched and she saw what I did to her feet, she immediately break it.

.

"Are you awake now?", I asked.

.

"You didn't sense my presence when I go near you ???", she asked me back without answering my question.

"Nope.", I answered.

"T--that's i-im--impossible! How come th--", she paused.

.

"AH-HA!!! Did you think that I will forget your sin when you let me hurt you?? IT'S NOT THAT EASY, SNOW!!!", Yanessa shouted.

.

I didn't speak.

"Snow... that's one of the thing that you did to her?? Pulling her hair until it turns into an ice.", Yanessa said, angrily. 

.

"It's been a long time, Yanessa. Move on.", I said.

.

"It's beean a long time?? REALLY??? SNOW, ARE YOU REALLY THAT KIND OF PERSON?? YOU REALLY DIDN'T CARE???", she shouted out of anger.

.

"Yanessa, she's gone... Do you think I can make her alive again? Perhaps you forget that did nothing to help her. So, I'm not the only one who have a fault here. I'M-NOT-THE-ON-LY-ONE!!", I said that makes her dumbfounded.

.

I know that she's really angry. But, I just said the truth. I'm not really the only one who made a mistake.

.

Yanessa would've spoken but there's someone who suddenly clapped.

.

*CLAPS*

.

"Great! Great! It looks like we didn't made a mistake for choosing this four as a leader.", Mr. Daniel said.
.

"Because of that... This is the ending of our ceremony. You can go back to your room now.", After Mr. Daniel said that he immediately leaves.

.

.

I made an eye contact with Yanessa then she said...

"We're not done yet, Snow!  See you in the next... Battle.", she leaves after that.

.

My eyes followed Yanessa.

.

'You will never win over me, Yanessa.", I said in my mind.