38 : I'm Sorry

SNOW'S POV

After the truth or dare game, I immediately said goodbye and went upstairs. They said, they'll going to sleep but they decided to watch a movie. I just said that I have a headache which is true, my head aches since earlier. I really want to go to the room earlier, but I didn't do it because they're having fun.

.

When I arrived at the room, I immediately laid down. I hugged the pillow beside me. I didn't notice that there's a liquid drop on my cheek from my eyes. So annoying.

'I was drunk', I remember her reason after she confirmed it.

But, fuck that I was drunk reason!!! Is it required to kiss someone when a person's drunk.

.

"Xueer...", Yuxin called my name.

Oh, she followed me. I didn't notice that she came in. Why didn't I lock the door? Stupid, Xueer!!!

.

I turned my back at her.

.

I feel that she put her hand on my arm.

"Xueer, are you mad??", she asked.

What a stupid question. HAH!!

I remove her hand on my arm.

"Let's talk, please.", she said.

.

Her voice is so soft! WTH! This is so hard... I can't resist her.

.

I closed my eyes and opened it again then I immediately stand up.

.

I was shocked when I see her face.

.

.

She's crying???

.
.
.

.

KERAN'S POV

(Flashback...)

I just get off from school. I didn't go inside, I just stayed outside of that school because I want to see what's going on there.

I'm on my way to the house that is near the cave. When I arrived at the house, I opened the door slowly. Others might already asleep.

When I opened the door, I was surprised because of what I see.

.
.

Rain and Yanessa kissing each other's lips.

.

Snow should know this. But, I'll keep it to myself first.

I just leave first because I forgot something in the school.

.
.
.

RAIN'S POV

"Yes."... I opened my eyes and said, "I was drunk that time."

|| FLASHBACK ||

We're in the house, me and Yanessa. The others aren't here, I don't know where they are.

Later, Yanessa take out a wine. She said, she made it and it was strong. To make the atmosphere not boring, she wants to drink.

.