37 : Truth or Dare

RAIN'S POV

We're here at the living room. We just finished eating and others are now talking with each other. They also decided to play Truth or Dare with a twist. Keni suggested it and she didn't say what that twist is.

.

Keni get a bottle. We seated on the floor, in a circle form.

Chloe - Kiki - Keni - Yanessa - me - Snow - Keran - Lin Fan - Annika - Esther - Lana - Chloe

That's the arrangement.

.

When our seats are fixed, Keni hushed us because she'll explain the game.

"You already know what Truth or Dare is, so I won't explain it anymore. I'll explain what the twist is... ", Keni said and then she smirked.

.

We nodded.

"The twist is when someone didn't do what we asked in truth or dare... She needs to transfer to another seat that will be chosen by the person who spins the bottle, and you'll kiss that person. You'll choose where you kiss that person. It means, those who sits beside you now might transfer ot another seat and worst, she'll kiss that person.", Keni explains.

My eyes became big.

"WAIT!!! Why do we need to kiss?", I asked.

.

"The twist is so bad.", Chloe said.

"I like it!", Linfan said.

Annika and Keran looked at her.

Linfan's cheeks suddenly blushed.

"If you hate it then do what the other asked you.", Keni said.

"Truth or Dare should be worst.", Lana said then smirked.

.

I looked at Snow and she's also looking at me. She's smiling.

"Tsk.", I responded to her smile.

I approached her ear and whispered...

"Don't you ever dare to make me jealous, Xue'er!"

She giggles.

I rolled my eyes.

.

"Stop complaining, let's start. This will be enjoyable.", Keni said.

.

We played the rock-paper-scissor game first to decide who will be the first to spin the bottle, which is quite advantageous.

Keni won the RPS game. *facepalm* Keni is worst at asking what to do.

She spins the bottle.

In every rotate of the bottle, I feel nervous. I hide it because I am known for being calm.