i

It was Monday, the start of the week which also meant school. Like everyone else, you hated Mondays. You didn't want to get up from your soft bed at the Momobami's manor and go to school, but you had to. With a cloudy mind and sleepy state, you headed out of your room, into the dining table where the twins were probably at. But what welcomed you was only silence, the girls were nowhere in sight.

Of course, they are early birds, you thought. And it was already past their usual time to head to the Academy. You thought they already left you, so you took the liberty to daze off as you stuffed food in your mouth. Finally, you stood up and went out after feeling sated. To your surprise, a familiar limousine was parked right in front of the doorstep. The door was left ajar and you caught the sight of Kirari, staring- or more like glaring at you.

"What took you so long?" She asked you, sounding a bit annoyed. Of course, she was a busy woman, time was too precious for her.

"I thought you guys left that's why I took my time having breakfast. And I woke up late. Forgive me," you lowered your head down as you said those.

"You didn't have to apologize, you can slack off if you want," you heard a robotic voice spoke. You darted your eyes to the girl a few inches from Kirari. The girl who had the same platinum hair as the president and exactly the same face she kept hidden in a mask.

You turned back to Kirari and playfully stuck your tongue out at her as you hugged Ririka's slim waist. "You're really mean, Kirari. Good thing Ririka is here to defend me," you joked.

"Stop spoiling her, Ririka. She has grown a backbone because of you." Kirari tsked.

"As if you don't spoil her as well," her twin retorted.

"No, I don't," she denied.

You just chuckled at the girl's silliness. You leaned your head on Ririka's shoulder and had your eyes closed. You slept late last night doing homework and binged-read a yuri manga (mostly binged-read). And you needed an hour or two of sleep or you'd completely doze off in your classes.

Just as you were about to drift off to dreamland, the vehicle came to halt. You had just arrived at the academy. Groaning, you jumped off the car after the twins did. When you were about to enter the gates, Kirari pulled you and handed you a red blazer.

"You forgot yours at home," she simply said and helped you wear it. It was her blazer that she have you, and what was only left was her dress shirt.

"Oh, you didn't have to," you tried to refuse, but she ignored it.

"You're not spoiling her, huh," Ririka said beside you and started to walk her way towards the campus. Her twin followed, and you also did after a few minutes when they weren't within your line of sight anymore.

You entered the classroom peacefully. You were on your second year and belonged to Sazanka Class, along with the two council members; the Beautification Officer, Midari Ikishima and the secretary, Sayaka Igarashi. The two acquaintances who sat far from each other. The former at the last row and the latter at the first, in front of the teacher's desk. While you sat in the middle row, beside the windows where the view of the academy's grounds can be seen.

The classes started and a teacher called your name to answer a question yet you paid no heed. There were other volunteers-just a volunteer, rather, who was none other than the top of the class, Sayaka.

"Miss Y/L/N?" The teacher called you once again that left you with no choice, but to answer the question. Which you did correctly.

And you were oblivious that the dark violet haired girl was glaring at you and at the blazer you were wearing.

You sighed in relief when the classes ended. It was lunch break and you received a text message from Ririka, telling you that she and Kirari wanted to have lunch with you at the student council's office. Strange, they've never offered to eat lunch with me at school, you thought. They must've been planning something or they just really wanted to have lunch with you. Those two had grown more and more clingy each day.

[ There are no other people in the office except for the both of you, right? ] You texted the girl back, just trying to make sure no one could see you hanging out with the president and vice-president.

When Ririla replied no, you made your way to the office. And there were the twins, waiting for you with three bentos on the table. You ate in silence, only speaking when Kirari asked a question. It was a peaceful lunch not until the door opened, revealing Sayaka. Good thing you were fast in hiding under the table.

"President!" She exclaimed and became flustered, discovering that the vice-president was also there. "V-vice-president."

"Hm, Sayaka?" Kirari said while handing you a bottled water.

"I-I thought you haven't eaten lunch yet. I want to eat with you."

"Maybe next time since I'm already done with mine," Kirari smiled at her. "You can eat yours here," she offered.

Ririka glared at her beneath her mask. She kicked her twin's foot, motioning about you who was still under the table. But Sayaka already started eating before the twins could drive her away and you remained there until the classes started.

You came out, sweating and your legs aching from sitting in an awkward position under the table. You glared at the twins before you went out of the office.

"Look at what you've done," Ririka hissed at her sister.