iv

Ririka had wrapped your hand with a clean bandage on your way to the academy. The both of them knew about your broken mirror yet they didn't know the reason why you did it.

"Don't be upset about Saotome's situation. As I said, I'll give her a chance," Kirari assured you as she taught that it was the reason why you hurt yourself. That you were just simply upset with what was happening with Mary.

"Okay," you sighed and flinched when Ririka had gripped your hand tight.

"Sorry," the masked girl apologized before kissing your hand. You looked away when you felt your cheeks heated.

Yes, you hated the two, but you couldn't deny the physical attraction you felt towards them. And you hated yourself for that. You should be hating them for putting you in this kind of situation. Yet you ironically felt attracted to them. You kept on cursing yourself in your head.

"We'll see you after class, come to the office. Ririka will message you when to come," Kirari told you before she got off from the limousine.

"See you later, Y/N," Ririka followed her sister.

You stayed in the limousine for a couple of minutes before walking towards the academy. You remained quiet all throughout your class even if the teachers had called you for a few times because your mind seemed to be flying. You were worried about Mary and what chance Kirari would give her. If only you were rich, you could've paid her debts. But you unfortunately had nothing. Everything you had wasn't really yours, like yourself, they were owned by the twins.

Ririka had texted you that there was no one in the office and you could go there. On your way to them, someone grabbed you and covered your head with something. That person carried you even before you could thrash around or scream. It was no use, really. You felt there were at least three people trying to kidnap you and you knew you couldn't stand a chance against them. Yet you kept on thinking of ways how to escape them.

A loud thud had echoed all throughout the silent room when the person carrying you had dropped your body on the floor like a dump. "Fuck," you hissed before removing the sack that was covering your head to see who was behind all of this.

You squinted your eyes and adjusted to the brightness of the light. A familiar figure stood in front of you. When that person squatted to your level, you finally saw their face.

"Midari Ikishima," the name rolled off your tongue in disgust.

"Oh! You know me!" The girl grinned widely at you.

"Who wouldn't know a crazy girl like you?"

"Hey, if I were you, I'd choose my words carefully because of the situation you're in right now." She twirled your H/L H/C with her fingers and leaned awfully close to you.

You gritted your teeth and swatted her hand. "I'll say what I want to say." You glanced at the two girls behind her and back at Midari. "What do you want from me?"

"Ah, I'm just curious about you."

You scoffed. "You could've asked me in the class. You didn't have to pull a stunt like this."

"I'm really curious about you, a girl whom I never saw gambled. But what intrigued me so much was your relationship with the president and vice-president." She moved her lips next to your ear. "Why are you so close to them?"

You pushed her shoulder, causing her to chuckle. "I don't know what you're talking about. Stop spouting nonsense."

"Trying to deny it? I saw you riding the same limousine with the two this morning. I'm just fascinated, you know? On how a normal girl like you could hang around the two most powerful in this school."

"It's none of your business."

She pulled out her gun and lifted your chin with its muzzle. You stiffened. This girl is really crazy! Going around the school with a damn gun!

"As I said, choose your words correctly," she hummed.

You glared at her before moving swiftly, grabbing her gun. Now, the situation had changed. The end of the gun was now pointing at her. You smirked, I still remembered my self-defense lessons, huh?

"I suggest you keep your curiosity to yourself if you don't want to be an embodiment of curiosity kills the cat," you tried to taunt her, but her next reaction made you shocked.

"Go on! Pull the trigger! Shoot me!" She started to laugh maniacally that crept you out.

"You're really crazy."

"Y/N!" You heard the familiar voices called out your name after the door bursted open. Kirari and Ririka was there who rushed to you and pushed Midari away.

"Are you okay?" Kirari asked you. You nodded in response.

"What the hell is this, Midari Ikishima?" The robotic voice of Ririka had spooked out the girl who captured you. You watched her tremble and crawled farther.

"P-president," she looked at Kirari. "V-vice-president," then at Ririka.