Home Of His Heart

_______

PREFACE

This book took me a very long time to write, not because I couldn't connect with the story but because I knew it was a story with the potential to divert from the main course I had set to something I wouldn't be proud of writing. I took a number too many breaks in the course of writing this and I can say that I wrote the first two chapters over ten times before I was finally ready to embark on the real journey. At first, I was afraid to try a new style that was different from my usual fantasy but I wanted to bring something new and this is what I got. In the end, I'm glad I chose such a plot and I hope you feel the same way as you read the newest chapter of my life.

~May Dahlia.

_______

• • •

_______

EPIGRAPH

The meaning of love can change based on experiences but when you find the one, you'll realize the true meaning in what becomes your forever. 

~Ajuwon Florish, Sunset.

_______

• • •

_______

SYNOPSIS

It can be hard to lose family, most especially when you've always been close.

But what's even harder that no one ever seems to prepare the heart for, is losing the one you love, the one you see as your 'soulmate', losing the one person that completes you.

For some, that fear is instilled in their kinds after having gone through it before but for others, it comes as a paralyzing shock and for Keith, it came as all, yet none at the same time.

Keith Williams is a renowned businessman as well as a security expert who rose to fame with the help of his calculative brain and quick responses but when he finds the other half of himself, suspended lifelessly on a hospital bed with only a fleeting chance of recovery, because of a mistake he had made, he is unable to come up with any answers for either problem.

Thankfully, he finds out that she is going to be okay {eventually} so it's up to his sadly malfunctioning brain to come up with an answer to the first problem he had caused when he let go of her hand.

Follow this couple on an adventure that will change their lives in more ways than you can imagine.

_______

• • •

_______

SOCIAL MEDIA

Follow me for updates.

@Lmntrryx

Wattpad | Inkitt | Instagram | Pinterest

_______

❤️ May.