~Two steps forward~

"You're good on the plan," Harley ask?

"Yeah, we're good on this end," Marley replies!

"And you haven't told you know who," Lindsay whispers?

"No! They know nothing," Oakley confirms!

"Great! Let's get to work," Beckley says, as they hang up.
—————–
"Mommy?"

"Yes, Danny?"

"Why are you dropping us off today," he says.

"You don't usually drop us off at preschool," David joins. The boys have been working hard on perfecting their speech, wants to be like their older brothers!

"It is strange. Mommy, you don't ever drop us off at school, it's usually Ryleigh, Kelleigh, or McKenzie," Reagan joins in.

"Well, Mommy has some free time so she's bring you," Paula explains! The drive continues with the children singing to the radio, forgetting all about their previous questions. "Okay girls! We're at your school, jump out, I'll see you later!"

"Your picking us up too," Teagan ask bouncing up and down.

"Yes, I am," Paula replies, the girls start bouncing and cheering! "Alright, get to your class," they both take off as a camera flashes from a car on the street.

"Mommy," Carson says, from the backseat.

"Yes, baby?"

"Is the reason you're dropping us off have to do with the conversation you had with the older kids last night," Carson ask sweetly?

Paula giggles, "Well aren't you a smart, little man? Yes it does. They wanted to sleep in and I'm sure I can drop you of this once without being caught by some paparazzi," Paula says, watching the car following her in the review mirror.

"What if you do get caught? Does that mean no more sneaking in the back and getting to go fun places for vacation," Daniel ask?

"Well, yes. But it also means you won't get to be a normal kid. Everyone will be watching you grow up and how you grow up!"

"But we aren't normal, are we Mommy," Carson ask?

"No, not really! I guess, you could say our family is anything but normal."

"Mommy? Can we talk to Daddy? I miss Daddy," David says sweetly.

Paula's breath catches in her throat and she smiles lightly, "yeah, we can call Daddy! I'm not sure if he'll answer but we can try!"

"Yay," all the boys cheer!

Ring-ring Ring-ring

"Paula? Darling, is everything alright," Simon's voice sounds through the phone.

Paula let's out breath she didn't know she was holding, "Yeah, everything's great! The boys just really missed you, they wanted to talk to you on their way to school!"

"Oh, yeah? Well that's nice, I've missed them, too!"

"Okay, well, I'm gonna pass the phone to Carson and put it on speaker."

"Alright, love!"

"Here you go Carson, don't drop it and don't press any buttons. Okay," he nods his head in response.

"Hey Daddy! We miss you," Carson yells into the speaker.

"Yeah, I've missed you too! How are you boys?"

"I'm tired! I don't wanna go to school," David whines.

"Oh, I know! I didn't like school either, but you still need to go, it'll make you smart like your Mum!"