Chapter 2

A Stranger's P.O.V

I was walking down the streets as i tug my hands in the pockets of my coat due to the rain, heading over to a grocery store late at night.

I checked my wrist watch to see it was already, 10:50 pm.  As i walked a little faster just so i can go back home and continue my movie.

But as i was almost to the grocery store, i saw a girl sitting on the cold floor with her back leaned on the wall as her hands were burried in her face and wasn't bothered with the fact she was very wet in the rain.

I was kind of worried for the girl as i cross the street to her and sheltered her under my umbrella, she didn't notice at first but when she felt no drops of rain she slowly looked up as her eyes widened a little.

I took this opportunity to ask her, " What are you doing under the rain?."

She didn't answer and looked hesitant to speak, i mean basically she and i had just met and i understand if she doesn't want to tell her problem.

I pushed the thoughts away as she might be uncomfortable as she looked like she just cried, so i changed the topic.

" Lets go in the grocery store first since the rain is getting quite stronger.", i said as she stood up and we both walked across the street and entered inside the store.

She sat down on one of the chairs as i stood up and asked the cashier if they have any hot packs and luckily they do.

I grabbed several hotpacks and some noodles and water for me and her and paid it all then head towards her.

" Here, you might need this.", i said and handed her the hot packs as i heard her say a small " thank you ".

I also placed the noodles and water infront of her as she raised an eyebrow, feeling confused.

" I bought the noodles and water for you since you might be hungry.", i continued, as she just nodded.

" im Shin Y/N, and you are?.", she said as i looked at her while slurping some of my noodles as she laughed.

When i finished with eating the noodles, i spoke.

I'm Hyewon, its nice to meet you.

-------------

uwu✨, such a kind person hyewon is. hope you guys stay tuned to get to know more about hyewon's background.

also feel free to comment on what you think about this, building and starting of friendship🍓

Ilya💗

follow me on my instagram as i just started🍓

IG: yesungshikyu

고마워요 여러분!✨