Chapter 13

you weren't that surprise to hear the familiar voice from behind you as you slowly turned around, greeted with the face you least expected.

Hyunwoo.

He was still the same, the black hair, the bad boy style, his facial features that can make any girl fall for him, but except you.

" make it quick, we have somewhere else to go other than here.", you said with eyes empty and cold, the longing affection you always wanted from him was no longer visible in your eyes. All there was is the cold and empty look.

hyunwoo tilted his head as if he didn't understand what you meant, but then it clicked to him as he felt the heavy burden on his shoulders as he remembered the letter he wrote and left in your house when they moved out.

But, to how long the letter was placed there, was since last last week that he accidentally forgotten.

" oh..you read the letter..?.", hyunwoo asked as you nodded while crossing your arms.

He was hesitant to speak because another person was just standing beside you with the visible darkness in his eyes as he shooted daggers to him.

" can we please talk in private..?.", hyunwoo said as he faced you with a pleading look, wanting to just be far from the icy glares and bad vibe that radiated from the man beside you.

But, the man wrapped his arms around your waist as if not allowing the private talk to happen as hyunwoo felt utterly surprised to how deep the man's voice was.

" why not talk here?, is it that important to the point you'd want to talk to my girlfriend alone?.", the man said adding the never ending darkness that was in his eyes, as it sparked the fear in him.

Your P.O.V

I didn't know why i suddenly felt my cheeks heat up as yoongi wrapped his arm around my waist and the fact he also considered me as his " Girlfriend ".

But, of course. Im not going to see this as something serious since maybe because the person infront of us is my ex and these days we have been pretty open to each other that i might consider it as being friends, so he might have just said it because he don't trust hyunwoo.

that is my opinion, but i don't know about yoongi's perspective.

I quickly shook my thoughts away as i went back on the two boys giving each other stares as i suddenly felt the grip of yoongi beginning to tighten.

" may..maybe we should go.", i said, and it didn't take long as yoongi dragged me back to the car by the waist, leaving hyunwoo standing alone.

Yoongi pushed me inside the car as he demanded the driver to take us to his house as the driver started the car and drove away from the park and to his house.

During the car ride, yoongi's hand was just laying on my thigh as he had a tight grip sometimes making me whimper in pain as i don't know whether this was normal or i should panic.

Of course, i tried calming myself down but the fast beating of my heart won't stop as i felt more nervous, i wanted to go back home and just sleep. Also wanting to tell yoongi to tell the driver to drive me back to my house.

And, i guess yoongi read my mind when he spoke, " lets hangout for awhile, and after that i'll bring you home."

As i just nodded, not wanting to say anything else.

----------------

i didn't expect this chapter to be boring and fast, so i'll make it interesting next.

just stick around for awhile fam👉👈

Ily🥰

vote & comment✨