Chapter 5

???'s P.O.V

sitted in the bar, filled with ladies dancing infront of us was all i need to let out the steam of anger inside me, after dealing with my pets.

I took a sip of my wine as the club was filled with loud music and people dancing below us as it was like the last time they would party like this.

I don't blame them, cause some would be stuck at home taking in the shit, their parents say when they were missing out on the good stuff.

And as i was about to take another sip of wine, the door of my club opened as seven people went in as they all laugh from what the other girl was saying.

I couldn't quite see, since im quite far from the entrance, but it doesn't make it any difference when i can just see the people dancing below us as me and my brother's were sitted at the vip section.

My eyes were still on the group of friends, and when they got a little much more closer in view my eyes were caught over to a girl.

Even if they were just a little far, i can see that the girl was very pretty even under those color led lights in the club.

I took the last sip and placed my glass down and stood up fixing my suit and went pass my brothers and then down the stairs, walking towards the group of friends.

End Of P.O.V

----

Your P.O.V

We were all seated at the bar laughing our asses out about dylan with his mother as he told us some things that happened when he was in busan.

" and my mom, she hitted me with a freaking dumpling like about 5 times!.", dylan said as we all broke out into laughter while dylan sat there glaring at us playfully.

But even before dylan spoke again, a cough was heard and we were greeted with a pale man in a black expensive suit and cat like eyes.

" Uhm.. Are you a waiter?.", hyewon asked as we all laughed and looked at hyewon as to why she would burst out such a ridiculous question.

The man chuckled as he said, " No, im not a waiter but morely an owner here."

We stopped laughing when he mentioned " Owner ", as we looked at him with a surprised look as he maintained a straight look.

" oh.. like the owner of the club?.", i asked.

the man stared at me and nodded as i stayed quiet now and avoided his gaze by just looking at hyewon.

" anyways, i really hope you would enjoy your night here in my club.", he said as he tucked his hands in his pockets.

" Yes we will, thank you uhm..?.", minhee asked slowly trailing off as if waiting for an answer.

And he then said, " min yoongi."

----------

another chapter finished, and onto the next.
stay tune until i update again my lovelies💘

vote & comment✨