Chapter 3

Shin Y/N's P.O.V

It took us about an hour of staying in the grocery store as hyewon insisted just to keep me warm and cozy since i have been weeping my ass off in the rain.

not to mention i was kind of thankful for her to be there for me even if she was a stranger. I thought there was no more good people but then she came, and that changed my thoughts so quick.

I didn't notice i was staring at nothing for so long until hyewon shook me, waking me up from my daydream.

" you seem to be tired, we should go home.", she said as i nodded, but even before i stood up. I remembered that my stupid ex boyfriend and fugly friend was in my house and was probably staying there.

I didn't want to be in the same roof as those two, and i didn't want to ask if i could stay a night at hyewon's house since she has already helped me alot.

But even before i could ask, not. Hyewon already insisted if i wanted to and its no problem as she sometimes feel alone.

"a..are you sure though?..", i asked. Wanting to make sure if she wants me to stay since we have just met. But her smile says it all, and that it was fine.

I then nodded as we both got out of the store and walked back to her house as she told me more about her other friends and she couldn't wait to introduce me to them.

- thirty minutes of walking later -

We both arrived at her doorstep, as she pulled out her keys and then inserted the house key into the keyhole as we both heard a click and entered the house right before it started raining hard again.

i felt in awe as the inside of her house gave such cozy and aesthetic vibes as fairylights were decorated bringing this warm feeling as it gave of a comfy vibe.

{ pardon me, i couldn't find the inside of a house with fairylights but it doesn't quite fit the definition, but its fine anyways :) }

We then walked over to her living room as i sat down on her couch as she told me to wait so that she can get me some extra clothes and a towel for me to take a bath and sleep in.

She walked away, im guessing to her bedroom to get some clothes as i sat still not wanting to just roam around a house that isn't mine.

And it didn't take her long enough as she arrived with a pair of sweatpants and a black oversize tshirt and a towel, she handed it all to me and told me the direction of my bedroom and also the bathroom.

I thanked her and then walked to the supposed direction of the spare bedroom as i also took in the opportunity to come up to different rooms with names on their door.

Of course i didn't go in as it was quite rude and would also be invading privacy, so i continued walking and stopped once i arrived infront of the said door as i opened the door to be greeted with such a calm,cozy vibe of a room.

I closed the door, and placed the clothes on the bed as i walked to another door and opened it to be greeted with a bathroom.

I then went inside and took a shower.

- few minutes later -

Finally finishing a nice warm shower, and was now changed into something more cozy, i wrapped myself with the blankets and then laid my head on the pillow feeling the tiredness that i long wanted to get rid of.

I closed my eyes and finally drifted off to sleep.

-----------

okay..yikes. a boring chapter, but anyways the horrors will soon begin so just you all wait until the fun comes cause im already planning on it.

just stay tuned on updates and you can also follow me to get notifs if i made a new story and updates💖.

also vote, ily🍓

감사해요!✨