INTRO~~~>>>>

MIN Y/N

AGE: 21

AGE: 21

FAMILY:Mom Dad and an elder brother.

FRIEND: BLACKPINK

PERSONALITY: she is adorable since her face is like an kitten like her brother,bubbly, energetic and smiley. So kind and polite to everyone. Has so much patient like her brother. But she also has another side which is an Savage girl and will be so scary. And that side will come when she is angry.

GOOD AT: rapping, singing and dancing. Drawing, average in sports.and song producing,editing and
Writing , fighting and boxing. Know so many language.

STATUS:rich but not so rich  like her brother.

DISLIKE: judging people before knowing. Bad mouthing behind thier back. And spoiled barts.and talking bad about her brother and his band.

= She lives in soul and her parents lives in her home town. She is an famous YouTuber who does music covers of pop and kpop songs and produce her songs. But she covers her face since she want an peaceful life. Her brother knows about this and helps her when she needs  help in producing songs and writing. Loves her brother so much and can't handle her anger if someone talkes bad about her brother. She know BLACKPINK because she was already friends with rose before thier debut so after they debuted she became friends with whole members and she sometimes go to thier company. her friends  know she have an brother. They don't know who is he.

HER BROTHER

=Loves his sister so much

=Loves his sister so much. Because she was one who supported him to achieve his dreams when nobody did. He always have soft spot for his sister. Becomes all smiley and energitic when he is near his sister. And Becomes protective when it comes to his sister. And he helps his sister for writing songs and producing. When he misses her he will go search and watch her YouTube channel to hear her voice. His band mates don't know about him having an sister. He thinks the right time haven't come to tell his members about his sister.

HIS BAND MEMBERS

=Gets suspicious sometime when they see yoongi go all  smiling in the phone but when they ask him why he is smiling he will say he is texting his parents or watching videos

=Gets suspicious sometime when they see yoongi go all  smiling in the phone but when they ask him why he is smiling he will say he is texting his parents or watching videos. They think yoongi likes that YouTuber girl's voice so that's why yoongi is listening to her music and covers.  And thinks yoongi doesn't have an sibling.
.
.
.

The both Min siblings have same gummy smile. And they are not  separate able. They both are patners in crimes. But after Yoongi went to debut. They had to separate. But after his band debuted and started getting famous. Y/n also  left  her home town and went to soul and made an YouTube channel and because an famous mystery rapper and Singer. When Yoongi got to know about her channel he supported her and helped her. And sometimes he will go secretly to meet her.  And his company CEO Mr bang shi-hyuk knows about him  having an sister. But he did not tell about this to other members since Yoongi told he will tell them by him when the time comes.

************************************

HEY ARMY THIS IS MY NEW BOOK. CHECK MY ANOTHER BOOK IN MY ACCOUNT 😁😊.