II. Love Lockdown

Bianca POV- Being here at NXT at 3 years now. For some reason I'm not being moved up to the main roster. I've been NXT Women Champion three times and is the current one for 240 days and counting. After what happened between him and I three months ago, I know why now. He haven't been acting like his normal self and maybe I was just the solution for that night. I wanna talk to him but I'm just another notch underneath his belt of women I'm pretty sure he's had plenty. But who am I kidding, I'm married. Yes, my husband did cheat on me, correction, is currently still cheating but I don't feel good about what I did. And honestly feel bad that I'm always thinking about him since that night.

All of a sudden a towel slap comes across my behind and I turn around to see a shirtless Paul (Hunter). I'm look corrected him and so did my words, "Boy, what the hell is wrong with you? Seriously?!"
Paul, "We're the only ones here."
Bianca, "So! That's not how you approach me."
Paul, "You're right I'm sorry."
Bianca, "Wow. Nothing just I'm sorry. What happened to your normal response I'm the game, the boss, rah rah rah" says in between laughing, "But seriously Hunter you haven't been... Hunter."
Paul, "I have a lot on my mind."
Bianca, "Oh snap like me!"
Paul, "Actually yes." I choke on my laughter and look at him like are you serious. "I've wanted you ever since that beautiful natural face came walking through and our eyes met. So beautiful, chocolate caramel and warm" as he was saying these things he moved closer and put his arms around me and lips on my neck. I snap out of it and pull away.
Bianca, "Listen Paul not trying to be all like that but I know I'm desirable and all but we can't."
Paul, "We did."
Bianca, "Not again."
Paul grows silent.
Bianca, "I'm not trying to hurt your feelings but... why haven't I moved to the main roster?"
Paul, "NXT is major now there's no need."
Bianca, "I need new competition."
Paul, "And you will get that. Come Survivor you have Asuka then I'm signing five new women and one of them is bad ass Amanda Nunes. And so I'm going need to train with some Flyod to learn some new skills."
Bianca, "Flyod? Like Mayweather?"
Paul, "Yes." I couldn't help but be excited when Paul told me the news I just wanted to kiss him but I refrained.
The doors come open and walk my cheating husband. He share the news about appearing on Ellen next week and us finally buying a home. I catch Paul giving an eye roll. When my husband walk away so do Paul but before Paul turn away completely he give me an eye wink that made me excited down under.