VII. Love Lockdown

Leati, "What?"

Lola, "Kids!"

Joelle, Noelle and Joe appeared before Leati and Lola. Leati immediately hung his head in shame. Lola, "What's wrong babe?"

Joelle, "Dad, Ms. Lola is so nice. She bought us these new toys from the store." Turns to Lola, "Did you make sweet potato pie?"

Lola, "Yes. I did. You look just like your father. Its like you guys are twins. And you're so beautiful."

Joelle, "Thank you. And may I have some pie?"

Lola, "Yes you can. As a matter of fact dinner is served. Come on boys let get you in your chair. Now tell me where are they?"

Joe points to the corner where their high chairs is being stored at the moment. Leati just watched Lola with the children. She feed his twin boys Noelle and Joe. And watched Lola fix Joelle more plates of food. 

Joelle, "Daddy aren't you going to eat?"

Lola, "Babe, come on. Your dinner is going to get cold. And Galina said she'll be back later. She had to drop some things off to some relatives and get some things for the new babies."

Leati lost his appetite and as food as Lola can cook he played with his food for the most part. 

___________                    ____________________           _______________

Paul kissed the shoulder of Bianca as he cuffed her. Bianca told her fiance that it was over. Meanwhile she's been messing with Paul but rumors have it Paul have a new girlfriend and she knew it wasn't her.  

Bianca, "Paul?"

Paul, "Yes babe?"

Bianca, "Do you have a girlfriend?"

Paul, "No unless you agree to be my girlfriend right now."

Bianca, "You know I'm not ready for the stress of being in a relationship. I just ended things a week ago."

Paul, "Yes and you've been spending every waking moment with me before and since then."

Bianca, "Just because I dump him doesn't mean I was going to be with you. Having this affair with you just made me realize some things thats it." With that stinging his heart Paul rises up going to the window to take in some air.

Bianca continues,  "Paul, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that."

The next day Bianca see Paul at the gym with his ex Stephanie and them touching had her feeling some kind of way. In her head she was smacking her and him. What makes her not be Paul's girlfriend is because Paul desires wife, children and lifetime commitment and she wasn't ready to do front flips and cartwheels for a man all over again just for things to possibly end badly. But she knew seeing him with her and any other woman ate at her inside. But she's at a dilemma as she told a positive pink stick in her hand and confirming things being a month late on her period. 

__________________________                  ______________________

Lola laid in her in her usually tears as Leati slept but nightmares was behind his eyes. He woke up in a panic searching for Lola.

Lola alarmed, "Leati what is it?!"

Leati, "I had a dream that you were dead."

Lola, "No. It was just a dream."

Leati, "I know this isn't your ideal life. And I'm----

Lola, "Save it." She threw the cover over her body and went to sleep.

 The next morning Galina picked up the kids and Lola headed out. As she was walking towards a brunch shop she runs into a woman spilling her coffee. Thank GOD none of it got on her or the woman she ran into. 

Bianca, "Sorry."

Lola, "No it's my fault."

Bianca and Lola say at the same time, "You look familiar."

Bianca, "I'm Bianca Blair but people know me as Bianca----

Lola, "Belair. I being seeing you on my newsfeed. I'm Lola. You work with my husband."

Bianca, "Let me guess? Tribal Chief."

Lola, "Yes how did you know?"

Bianca, "Girl the smartest and besides you look just like his type. And you ain't from around here are you."

Lola, "Sorry about my thick accent if you're having trouble understanding."

Bianca, "You're fine. I have to get going. See ya on my feed."

They say goodbye....

Bianca thought to herself "I just ended my pregnancy"