VI. Love Lockdown

Lola but her lip as she walked into Leati's home is the U.S. Florida was beautiful but it was nothing like home.

Leati, "Why did you leave out?"

Lola, "Needed some air."

Leati didn't push it. He knew he was on thin ice. Truth was he started a whole nother life here in the U.S. but he knew he loved and would always want his wife. He take it for granted that she have held on through all the infidelity, scandals and neglect. Lola went into the bathroom and cried a river not understanding why she can't just walk away.

Lola turned on the shower and let the water run down her body when a pair of hands wrapped around her waist and kisses placed on her neck but this time as much as she wanted her husband to make sweet love to her, she didn't allow her body to respond. Sexing way the pain was not on her agenda, not this time. Leati voice sent shivers down her spin, "What wrong baby girl?"

Lola, "You keep trying to play me for a clown."

Leati rolls his eyes behind her head, "What?"

Lola, "Those toys belong to the kids that's being tested right? Or do you already know they're yours."

Leati, "They're toys from one of my friends kids."

Lola, "Ha!" Lola turns off the water and leaves out after she quickly gets the soap off her and get dressed and brings something back in her hand as Leati wraps the towel around his waist, "Who's Joelle?" showing him the drawing and Joe couldn't respond and she shoves the paper in front of his face, "It say "I love you daddy, from Joelle" this is a little girl's hand writing and why would your friend leave a drawing from his daughter at your house, on your refrigerator? And these Legos are from a little boy. They have Noelle and Joe written on the LEGOS in the same handwriting from this picture. Tell me the truth."

Leati, "I am!"

Lola, "GOSH I WANT TO SLAP YOU! CAUSE YOU SITTING HER LYING TO MY DAMN FACE! YOU'RE SO FUCKING FAKE LEATI! FO REAL!"

Leati grabs her hand, "First get that damn paper out of my face I'm not blind. Second, lower your damn tone!" He pushed her back and heads into his room to get dressed in just grey joggers leaving himself shirtless. Lola follows behind him, "No we about to have this argument because I don't know who you think I am! Or what idiot was born yesterday but it won't me!"

Leati, "Back off me girl."

Lola, "Don't be mad because your trifling ass is caught!"

Leati, "If you haven't seen me do this shit than you ain't catch a damn thing. Every little thing about kids trigger you because you could never carry a child to full term then we loose."

Lola slaps Joe drawing blood, "So you think that gives you the right to fuck other women and have children!" Leati anger takes over and he rushes her into the wall but she knees him in the balls."

She tries to run but he catches her and throws her on the bed. She starts crying and pouring his chest with her fist telling him how much she hates him and how much she sacrificed. This gave Leati a thrill, a rush so he went down on Lola taking in her sweetness making her moan through her tears and quiver. Her legs shook after only five minutes ready to release. Leati enters her without warning making her moan and scream in pleasure and pain.

Leati, "You're my everything. My passion sometimes come with pain and being a recovering sex addict makes sex my guilty pleasure." Leati let out a moan himself as she tightens around him. Lola flips him over and takes control. Leati lie defenseless underneath as she dominates on top of him having him release in under three minutes coating his whole shaft. Lola keeps going until she squirts and he releases again. He rolls over on top falling asleep on her bare chest.

________________________          ________________________           __________________

Leati opened his eyes to a beautiful face that belonged to his wife, "Happy Thanksgiving Leati." He smiles and kisses his lips.

Leati, "What time is it?"

Lola, "1:08PM. Thanksgiving dinner is almost done. I ironed your clothes, they're in the bathroom hanging up and your shower water is ready."

Leati gets ready and heads to the kitchen and he gets a view of Lola licking the icing off the knife she iced the cake with. He kisses her back where a bruise showed from their fight last night. "I'm sorry. Last night I didn't have the right to say those things. Whenever we have our child you'll be an amazing mother. I want that for us, for you."

Lola, "Today is a day to be thankful for each other. And being a father."

Leati, "What?"

Lola, "Kids!"

_________________________________              _________________________________

What do you guys think?

Happy Thanksgiving from my family and one of your favorite authors to you and Your Family. XOXOXOXOXO!!!! 🍗