V. Love Lockdown

Lola sat in bed from a restless night. She wanted to ask more questions but afraid of what might be revealed.

----------------          --------------------------
Bianca is doing her routine squats when a guy with a towel around his neck comes walking up, Paul.
Paul, "Good morning beautiful" handing her roses.
Bianca, "Paul what is this?!"
Paul, "Relax. It's just something to cheer you up after the rough night and weeks you been having. You deserved to be appreciated and acknowledged."
Bianca, "Thanks. I sort of needed to hear that."
Paul, "Breakfast with me."
Bianca, "No. I have other obligations."
Paul, "Like? And besides that wasn't a question. We have to go over your contract."
Bianca, "Right."
------------------------        --------------------
Lola rolled over and remember her life before Leati. It was fun. Vacationed wherever she pleased every one to two months. Lola always had a new friend to join her on vacation. Out of all those friends only five was true then she met Leati and things changed. She changed. She changed her hair, clothes, way of thinking and living. She have always known she was a beautiful woman but before Leati she highlighted more of her brain being a nature lover. But Leati highlighted more on how she looked and sex game. He taught her a lot when it came to the bedroom and that sometimes made her wonder was she enough? She would answer her question, maybe not if he's cheating.

Leati walks in handing her breakfast and kisses her slow and she pulls back. She notice he had bags packed and he caught where she was looking. 

Leati, "I have to go back to the US and take care of this paternity suits."

Lola, "So you don't think I wouldn't want to go? I want to know these women and children you obviously had on me. Gosh!!! Why do I stay? It's not going to get no better."

Leati, "Don't say that. It will and these women are liars."

Lola, "Are they? Or are you just the liar?!"

Leati rolled his eyes and continued packing and rolling his bags and loading them into his vehicle. Lola meant what she said and packed some stuff and went with him to the jet port to the US. Being in the US is a whole nother experience to Lola. 

When they land Leati wakes Lola and they head to his home in the U.S. Lola walks in and see toys on the floor and she looks at Leati.

Leati, "Some of my friends have kids."

Lola, "Are they your kids?" No answer, "Leati I'm giving you the opportunity to be honest with me. If I find out somehow else that what would make things worst."

________________      ________________________      _____________

End of chapter: Writers block

What do you guys think?? Will he tell the truth?