Part 8 : Bonus

In the early December, Leone and Bruno went back to Naples to their parents. It's a pretty cold weather and the Abbacchios came and picked them up.

Sig.ra Abbacchio : I'm so happy to see both of you boys again. You've changed a lot! By the way Leone, Why don't you cut your hair?
Leone : I get used to it
Bruno : Rude!
Leone : Bruno think I looked good in long hair.
Sig.ra Abbacchio : Ah! I see
Sig. Abbacchio : Bruno
Bruno : Yes papa?
Sig. Abbacchio : I have a question
Bruno : Yes?
Sig. Abbacchio : Are you............
Bruno : ?
Sig. Abbacchio : A girl?
Bruno : !! Dad!
Sig. Abbacchio : ok I'm kidding
Leone : ..... pfft!.........

They all arrived home, it was lunch time so they eat their meal.

Sig.ra Abbacchio : How was the meal? Did you enjoyed it?
Leone : Mhmm

Bruno slap Leone's back. Leone almost shook

Leone : Y....Yes..... very delicious....... madre....
Sig.ra Abbacchio : Bruno.... you don't need to do that
Bruno : He slap me when I wear your old clothing. So I'm going to slap him if he being rude.
Sig. Abbacchio : Sweetie.... didn't you have to go meeting with your friends?
Sig.ra Abbacchio : Ah! I already forgot! We'll be right back boys. Don't causes trouble while we gone ok?
Bruno : Ok!

Their parents left. A while later they're in the living only the two of them. Leone was lying on the sofa and Bruno sat next to him.

Leone : Hey Bruno
Bruno : Yes bro? I'll make you a dessert if you're hungry.

Leone pulled Bruno to him

Bruno : /// Brother!
Leone : What?
Bruno : Stop it! They shouldn't know about this!
Leone : About what? We're here just the two of us, they have no idea what's going on.
Bruno : B.....But..... ugh! ///
Leone : *patting* there there. How was it feel after what had happened?
Bruno : Not good at all. I mean I know I made a lot of trouble
Leone : I know I know. You don't have to blame yourself. Look, we're both now don't have that much problem as it had been before. So just forget about it.
Bruno : Mmhmmmm

Bruno get up and sat on Leone's body.

Bruno : You know you should stop blaming me about dressing.
Leone : What? I don't want you to be like those whore before.
Bruno : So what do you think I was?

Leone get up and wrapped Bruno's body.

Leone : To be honestly, you are way more better than them.
Bruno : Leone.......
Sig.ra Abbacchio : See? I told you it'll be like this.
Leone and Bruno : !!?

Their parents were back without them noticed. This made them cannot look at each other for a while. Their parents trying to said that it's okay for them but seems that they can't forget about it.
Leone and Bruno were planning to stay in Naples until early February. Because they also wanted to travel together for a moment before get back to work.

~End~

Heya everyone! Thank you for following so far (even if you're not)  but this story has nothing to continue. I will make a new series soon. Arrivederci!