「・おはよう・」

The golden rays of the sun shine blindingly into the window of the room filling the room with a gloaming atmosphere, one could say it would feel like a reverie.

Shinichi jolts up with tears in his eyes, confused to what happened in his dreams and wondering where he currently is. "Where am I? This doesn't look like my bedroom at all" Shinichi looked around and respired deeply.

He gradually looked around and noticed Kaito beside him with the golden colour of the sun striking his beautiful features, making him look like an angel at that moment. Anyone would wish for the time to stop but Shinichi doesn't. He immediately freed himself from the bed.

"Wait, did we.." Shinichi's mind became a mess, he started to analyze too deeply into the situation he's currently in, but he admits that all of this feels like a fantasy, a beautiful dream.

"Good morning, Meitantei." Kaito wakes up from his slumber "I see you're awake early, I'll go make us breakfast" Kaito smiled while looking at the detective who's lost in thought "Damn, I didn't know this early in the morning looks so beautiful,"

Shinichi snapped out of his trance and started blushing by what Kaito had told him "Y-you" Shinichi stuttered with embarassment before blurting out "Idiot! what did we do last night?!"
He questioned. 

"Relax, meitantei, nothing happened last night. You fell asleep in my car so I brought you here. Shinichi are you okay" Kaito rushed to Shinichi. Before Shinichi noticed, his tears started to fall on its own. "Ah, sorry I'm fine, just had a bad dream last night." Shinichi smiled "It's okay meitantei, I'm always here for you" Kaito hugs Shinichi, a blush rushed into Shinichi's face, "Aho," Shinichi whispered. Kaito laughed and walked outside of the room to make both of them breakfast.

Shinichi followed behind, "Thanks, Kaito." Shinichi snickered while they're walking down the stairs. Shinichi sat down on the dining chair and waited for Kaito to finish cooking breakfast. "So, I'm sorry if I was being a bother to you" Shinichi sighed "Huh? You're not being a bother at all, I rather enjoyed this company I'm having from you. Makes this big lonely house feels a bit brighter you know?" Kaito laughed, Shinichi felt his heart skipped a beat by hearing those words. "Say, Kaito, do you- actually nevermind, it's nothing" Shinichi stopped "Hm? what was that?" Kaito asked "Anyway, here's breakfast!" Kaito smiled with flowers appearing near him (not actual flowers) 「わああ、うまそう」 Shinichi gleamed 「いただきます!」

"Oh, by the way Shinichi, I'll drive you home since your house is pretty far from here." Kaito said while eating "Idiot stop talking with your mouth full, I can barely hear you" Shinichi laughed "But sure, if you don't mind" Shinichi tried to hide his obvious blush "Damn, maybe I do like him."

「著者のメモ」

皆さんごめんねー

僕は忙しかったです