Ignorance Is The Potential Key

Sasha POV
For the past days I've been ignoring and avoiding Rhea and Toni as well. "Hey Sasha can I talk to you?" Toni asked as she approached me by my locker. "Hell no." I said blankly while slamming the locker shut and walked away to my class. "The audacity she had to ask me to talk." I say to myself.

Toni's POV
"What's up with Sasha?" I asked Rhea as I walked over to her. During the past days Rhea and I had talked and put me liking her in the past since it wouldn't work out for us. "Not too sure, but she's been distant lately, she doesn't answer my calls or text she doesn't speak to me or even want to sit next to me in class." Rhea explained to me as I thought to myself before saying "Maybe Charlotte might know what's wrong with Sasha" and got a shrug from Rhea. Charlotte walked past us hearing her name so she entered the conversation. "I might know what?" She asked and Rhea looked over to her. "Well Sasha has been avoiding me and Toni lately and we know you're her best friend and she tells you everything so we wanted to ask you if you knew what's up." Rhea said to Charlotte and got a look. "Well for starters you guys are well you, maybe she's tired of you guys? Oh! And not to mention she saw you and blondie-black strands locking lips in the science lab, she's kinda heartbroken and recovering by staying away from you both." Charlotte said with an eye roll and looked me up and down. "So it's my fault that Sasha's avoiding us Rhea." I said sadly. "Wait you guys aren't dating are you?" Charlotte asked and Rhea answered. "Yeah we aren't dating we're just friends but sometimes a friend likes the other and Toni kinda kissed me because she was the friend that liked the other... and it may have made me realize I like Sasha more than I thought I would..haha..." Rhea explained and Charlotte looked at Rhea with her eyes widened. "Maybe if you tell Sasha everything then maybe she'll forgive you or something? I mean you didn't hear this from me but she likes you a lot and I'm sure she's be willing to give you a second chance." Charlotte said and smiled as she walked away.

Rhea's POV
"Why does everyone say something then walk away?!" I thought to myself and shut my locker. "Hey Toni think you can give me a lift to Sasha's later on today after school?" I asked my best friend who nodded. "Yeah I gotcha don't worry" Toni said and smiled at her as she switched out books and placed them in her bag. "I'll see ya later kiddo, bye." I said and patted Toni's back and made my way to my 4th period class.