Thrill of life

A/N: taking place 3 hours before they return back to Boston, and I didn't really have ideas for their trip but the following chapter is my absolute favorite and will be coming out later on today.

Charlotte's POV
The past days in Hawaii have been nice specially with Toni we've been having our own fun along with hanging out with our girls, whose ex's are here and we're tagging along at times which wasn't the best but hey it's life. "Char check it out!" Toni yelled as she ran across the beach to me with Rhea following along with drinks. "What have you done now sweetie?" I ask her knowing that when runs to me like this she's obviously done something stupid. "Me and Rhea got matching tattoos, look!" She said and showed me Rhea's and hers. "That's pretty cool, what's the date?" I asked her noticing it was Roman numerals. "Oh it's the day me and her became friends, but the four of us should get one when we head back to Boston." She suggested and I shrugged. "Maybe but we all know Sasha might chicken out once she sees the needle." I say with a laugh before Sasha sat up and slapped the back of my head. "Shut up blondie, I don't chicken out. I simply back away at last minute." She said and I nodded. "Chickening out but with your Sasha twist correct?" I asked her and she nodded as she looked down. "But to be fair, needles freak me out at times." She said and I laugh. "Dude it's fine, I'm sure one of us is scared of the dark." Toni said as she sat on my lap. "Well I have drinks for us all so let's just relax and enjoy of few hours we have until our flight back home." Rhea said handing each of us our drinks before sitting by Sasha. "3 hours from now we'll be on our flight back home, man I've miss it back in Boston honestly." Toni said and we all nod in agreement. "Toni and Sasha you guys mind if Charlotte and I go for a quick walk?" Rhea asked them and they shrugged. "Just hurry back." Toni said and got off my lap so I could stand up.

Rhea's POV
I stood up and began walking as Charlotte followed along behind me. "So what did you want to talk about?" She asked me and I let out a sigh. "Well I want to talk about Sasha." I say and Charlotte looked at me. "You're not going to break up right? She loves you to death you guys can't break up." Charlotte said and I shake my head. "I wasn't planning on breaking up with her, in fact since your her best friend I need your help with something, and I couldn't tell Toni cause one she's my best friend and doesn't know much about Sasha and two can't keep big secrets." I say and Charlotte shrugs. "Well what can I assist you on?" She asked me and I smile. "Well you see I love Sasha, like a lot and I want to marry her, I don't want my thrill of life to go on without her in it cause I love her so very much." I say to Charlotte and she smiled at me. "So I'm guessing you need me to go ring shopping with you when we head back home?" She asked me and I nodded. "Yeah and whatever you do don't tell Toni she'll maybe tell Sasha." I say as we continue walking and talking.

Narrators POV
Toni and Sasha talked to each other since their girlfriends had walked away to talk. "You think if I seriously asked Charlotte to marry me she'll say yes?" Toni asked Sasha who gave her a thumbs up. "Of course Storm, she loves you very much and I'm sure she'd be more than happy to get married to you." Sasha said and they smiled at each other. "Maybe I'll be lucky enough to marry Rhea someday." Sasha said and Toni nodded. "I believe you guys will." She said then Charlotte and Rhea walked over. "Hey we should start heading back to our rooms and pack our things for our flight back home." Charlotte said and the two seated girls stood up. "Let's go!" Toni exclaimed and the girls made way to their hotel rooms to pack.
Once they packed, showered and got in fresh clothes they headed to the airport and went through security and patiently waited for them to board the plane. Once boarded the girls took their seat and the 17 long hours of flying begun. "Wake me up when we're in Boston." Toni said to Charlotte as she closed her eyes to sleep.

17 hours later (still narrators pov)

The girls made it home after their trip to Hawaii and unpacked. "Ugh the trip was amazing and much needed, thank you mom and dad." Charlotte said to her and dad. "No problem sweetie." They said and shut her bedroom door followed by a good night. The girls slept the night away and the following morning Rhea and Charlotte met up at a mall in a jewelry store and Sasha and Toni met up at a local jewelry store too.

Rhea's POV
"Charlotte, check this one out." I say to her looking at the 10k white gold ring. "It's really pretty I like it." Charlotte said. "But you said that about the last three, which is your favorite out of them all? I personally like this one." I say to Charlotte and she nods. "Me too, now help me find a ring for your best friend." She said to me and I gasp. "You're gonna propose to Toni?!" I ask in shock and she nods. "Yeah... now help me out here." She said and I point at a ring. "That one the black and white diamond one, Toni will love it!" I say to her and she smiles happily before calling over a worker to get the rings for us. "How may I help you lovely ladies this morning?" The worker asked and I spoke first. "I was looking forward to purchasing this 10k white gold engagement ring." I say and she nods before asking the size. "It's a size 7." I say and she heads back to get the ring in Sasha's size then soon returned with it. "Anything else?" She asked and Charlotte began talking. "Can I get this ring in a size 7.5?" She asked and the lady nodded and got the ring and went over to the register to check us out. "That'll be 1,625 dollars." She said and me and Charlotte handed the lady our money and she handed us the rings. "Have a good one." She said as we walked out and we responded with a "You too."

Sasha POV
"Toni I love you but pick a damn ring it's not that hard." I say to her as she tries to decide on a ring before find the right one for her. "Found it, I'll check out then we can get something to eat." She said and I nod before heading over to Toni's car and waiting for her. 10 minutes went by and Toni came over to her car and unlocked it before getting in. "Got the ring let's get something to eat." She said and I got into the car. "We should get breakfast at Starbucks or something." I say and she shrugs. "I don't really care but I do care if I have food in my stomach." She said and I shook my head as she began driving. "In two weeks it's graduation week." I say and she sighs. "Must be nice to be valedictorian huh?" She said and my eyes widened. "FUCK I HAVE TO WRITE MY SPEECH!" I say and she laughs. "Have fun with that." She said.

A/N: end of chapter sorry if it sucks ass🥴