Party At Flairs'

A/N this is gonna be a long chapter so I'll make a second part I'm sorry!

Narrators POV
It was the next day during school as Charlotte sent out a message to the whole school stating she'd be having a party at her house tonight since her mom and dad would be out of town. She knew Sasha would come and so would Rhea and Toni. Rhea got the message as she was going to her locker so she stopped by Sasha's first. "Hey Sasha." Rhea said and Sasha turned around. "What's up?" She asked Rhea. "So Charlotte's hosting a party at her house.... I was wondering if you'd like to go together?" Rhea seemed a little worried since she got a look from Sasha that wasn't easy to understand. "Yeah sure, what color are we wearing and pick me up at 7. Don't be late Rhea." Sasha said and closed her locker. "Black and red or black and blue? Or whatever you have that can match black." Rhea said and Sasha nodded.
Hours pasted by like it was nothing school was over not much to learn plus it was a Friday so what's there to learn on Fridays? Nothing.

Sasha's POV
I looked through my closet and pulled out my blue body suit and grabbed my blue,white and black sneakers. I showered then got dressed, did light makeup and curled my hair then threw on some jewelry and showered myself with perfume. I went downstairs and into the kitchen and sat down by the counter. "Hey mom." I said to my mom as she made herself some tea. "Hi honey, why are you all dressed up? Going on a date?" Mom asked and I nodded. "Something like that mom." I say to my mom and she smiled. "So who's the lucky guy or girl taking my Sasha out on a date tonight?"She asked and I chuckled before hearing a knock on the door. "Oo I'll get it I'm sure it's your date" My mom said happily and went over to the door and opened it. "Hi Mrs. Banks, I'm here for your daughter." Rhea said. "So you're taking my daughter out on a date?" My mom asked and Rhea nodded. "Make sure she stays safe and have fun." My mom said to Rhea and I got up and walked to the door. "I'll see you later mom." I said to my mom and hugged her, Rhea walked to her bike and I followed behind her. "Back on your bike huh?" I asked and Rhea nodded. "Off the crutches too just wearing a knee brace for a few days but I can ride my bike now." Rhea said and handed me the helmet. "Oh you gotta be kidding me, my hair looks amazing tonight and I have to wear a helmet." I said heavily annoyed. "It's not the end of the world Sash." She said and put the helmet on my head and sat on the bike and started it up. "I hate you for this!" I said and sat on the back on the bike and Rhea began driving to Charlotte's house.

Toni's POV
I made it to Charlotte's house before Rhea and Sasha. It was filled with people from the school and some other kids from other schools too, and I looked around for Charlotte but before I did I sat down and had a drink or two maybe three then continued my search for Charlotte which wasn't long since we ran into each other basically. "I was looking for you." I said to Charlotte who smiled. "Do you normally look for the party hostess or am I just special?" Charlotte asked. "You're special, mind talking for a little?" I asked her and Charlotte took my hand and led me over to the couch as we sat together and began talking.

Rhea's POV
Sasha and I made it to the party and stood by my bike. "Rhea I swear if my hair looks like I got attacked by birds I will murder you and hide your body in my garden and plant roses over your body." She said and took off the helmet then checked out her hair. "See your hair looks fine don't murder me, please!" I say and took the helmet from Sasha and placed it on the bike, then took Sasha's hand and walked hand and hand with her into the house. As Sasha and I walked through the doors some eyes turned to us but they didn't look for that long so the two of us just walked over to the table and Sasha poured herself a drink. "Want anything?" She asked me and I shook her head. "I have to take you home on my bike I can't be driving under the influence Sash." I said and Sasha shrugged. "More for me then." She said and began drinking.

Charlotte's POV
Toni and I joined a few guys who played beer pong. "You know you're pretty good for a girl." A guy said to me and I shrugged. "Thanks I guess." I said and threw the ping pong ball into the cup with the beer. The game continued and I took the win and Toni cheered for me. "You were amazing!"Toni said and smiled. "Thanks Toni, you know you're not all that bad." I said to her and she looked at me. "Kidding jeez, let's get some drinks yeah?" I suggested and Toni nodded and we headed over to get some drinks and seen a familiar face. "Hey Char, Hey Toni." Sasha said as she drunk her second cup of spiked punch. "I have an idea." Toni said with a smirk. "What's the idea?" I asked Toni and Sasha and Rhea looked at her. " A drinking challenge, five cups full of spiked punch followed by four cups of beer and three shots of vodka. Who's in?" Toni asked and Sasha immediately said "Me!" and got a look from Rhea. "Sasha, you shouldn't be drinking that much plus what's your mom gonna think?" Rhea asked her. "I spend the night here and I go home the next morning, I'll just tell her we met up with Charlotte and we got side tracked spent the night at Charlotte's, see no problem." Sasha said and Rhea sighed. "Alright I got banks, what about you Flair, you in?" Toni asked and I nodded. "I can drink again." I said and Toni poured the drinks for us all, some people surrounded us to see what was going on and who would win. "On 3." Toni said and began counting and once she hit three, the three of us began drinking.

Rhea's POV
I watched Sasha in amazement, it didn't take her that long to down the five cups punch, she's currently on her last cup of beer, Toni caught up to Sasha and Charlotte was behind the two. "Chug!" chants filled the air as Toni and Sasha were very close to being finished but only one could win. Charlotte tapped out after she made it to her second beer, so I just took it and drunk it since I won't be taking Sasha home until morning so I can have some fun. Eventually Sasha finish all of her drinks before Toni. "Well shit Banks you're really good at this." Toni said and Sasha smiled. "I deserve 10 bucks from you each, I gladly whooped Charlotte's ass who tapped after two beers and now Rhea's drinking the rest and Toni, you caught up but couldn't keep up." Sasha said and took Charlotte's other beer and walked away. "I'll be on the couch, I will be signing autographs!" Sasha said jokingly, god I love that girl. "Well a girl who's shorter than me and has blue hair just beat me at my own challenge, she's something alright." Toni said and I chuckled. "She's my something, or at least I can hope she is." I say and take another sip of the beer. "Have fun you two, I'll be watching soon to be wasted Banks." I say and make my way over to Sasha who was chatting with an ex of mine that I despise, so I walk up to the two. "Sasha you're really pretty, I'm surprised you're here alone, and that you're single too." Dakota said to Sasha as she moved a little closer as if she wanted to make a move so I sat in between the two, "Hey babe." I say to Sasha. "Oh you guys are together?" Dakota asked and Sasha looked at me confused. "Yep, Sasha and I are together." I say and Sasha looked at me. "How do you two know each other?" Sasha asks me as she moves onto my lap. "She's an ex of mine, that's all." I say to Sasha and kiss her cheek. "So what were you guys talking about?" I ask them and Dakota shook her head and stood up. "Oh nothing but I'll see you guys around school..." Dakota said and walked away from us.

Sasha's POV
"So we're dating now huh?" I ask Rhea who simply smiled. "Only said we are because of Dakota but I hope one day we can be together." Rhea said and I smiled before gently pressing my lips against hers, as we kissed I felt like it was only us two in the room, the kiss felt different than any other kiss, maybe it's cause I'm kissing Rhea or maybe cause I'm drinking. I slowly pulled away from the kiss but Rhea pulled me in for another, maybe she felt what I felt. The kiss lasted a few minutes before we pulled away and I laid my head on her chest. "You have soft lips by the way." I say to her and she laughs a little.