Certain Conditions

We made our way to the Boar Hat because Y/N really wanted to meet the other sins. When we arrived I had to hold onto H/H and jump up because the Boar Hat was traveling at the moment. "Greetings Hawk's mom." "Oh my god I can't believe I get to meet the other Seven Deadly Sins!" "Hm..." H/S looks up at me and puts H/H hand on my chest. "But you're my favorite of course." We finally make it to the door. I open it. "Gowther your back!" Meliodas greeted me at the door. "I suppose." "And who is this young M/L?" "I'm Y/N!" "So Gowther, I see you got a little human squeeze." "Squeeze?" "A little love." My face felt hot. Diane comes in at her small form from the medicine Merlin gave her. "WOW! IS GOWTHER BLUSHING!" She runs over and pokes my face. "He started blushing when I asked about his little human lover." He points at Y/N. "That B/G looking at everything she possibly can?" "Lover? Someone I... love." They look at me with a light in there eyes as if waiting for me to say yes. "I don't think that's the right term." Aaaaw." They both say with disappointment.

It's late now and everybody is lined up in front of Y/N. That includes me. "Okay, so Y/N we don't have any rooms open at the time so you're going to have to choose who's room you're going to stay in." Says Meliodas. "By hell am I letting you sleep with another girl!" Hawk enters the room. "Cool a talking pig." Says Y/N. "I'm Hawk the leader of scratch disposal!" "Heh heh! Anyways, I choose to stay with Gowther." Everybody says "As expected." And then they all go to their rooms. I had gotten used to laying with her and I was normal the first time but now it makes my face feel warm. H/S grabs my arm. "Are you going to show me the room?" "Hm..." We walk upstairs and show H/H the room. Y/N looks around in awe. "Wow. Wow? Wow!" "It's getting late so I-" I don't understand why I didn't notice, I guess H/S moved fast but all the sudden Y/N was in my shirt with me. My face feels hot. "Your room is so cool!" H/S puts H/H arms around me and pulls causing us both to collapse on the bed. "Heh heh heh!" "Hm..." Y/N is laying on top of me and is still in my shirt. My arms at my sides. Or at least until I put my arms around H/H.

I guess Y/N noticed. "Gowther."I can feel H/H breathing on my chest once again. "Hm?" "Heh... I wish everyday and night could be like this." All the sudden tears begin to fall down my face. I'm quietly sobbing.  I roll over causing me to be in my shirt over Y/N. My tears falling on H/H face. "G-Gowther?" "I wish my world could always be like this. I wish people would stop leaving me. I wish someone like you was always here for me." Tears falling and my voice is sad and kind of raspy. "Gowther." Y/N hugs me. "Why do they all leave me!?" I'm still crying. "I'm sure they never wanted to."