WE are Crying

We head back and it's night. "Gowther! Gowther it's time!" "Time for what?" He asks me. "It's time for the stars to cry!" We all head outside. "In 3..." Says Detiny. "...2..." I say. "...1!" Says Gowther. The stars cry and so do I. My heart thumping. My tears falling. There's something I want. There's something I need. I need love. I need it from someone.

The moment I say one, the stars crying makes my heart and mind race. I know what I need. I know what I want.

I run up. Grab Gowther by the neck of his shirt and pull him down. Our bodies feel like a wave of love and joy. I know what I need. I know who I want it from. My tears fall even more. But it isn't pain. It's happiness.

I know what I need. I know what I want. I know... I know who I want.

I want Gowther.

I want Y/N.

He's something I need. A person I love.

H/S's something I need. A person I love.

I let go of the neck of his shirt. We state at each other. Our eyes sparkling in the light off the stars. He runs up and puts me in his arms. Kissing me back.

You are my need Y/N.

You are my need Gowther.

We need each other to live and breath. We need each other to take care of us. We need each other to help us. We need each other to... to... to...

Gowther
Y/N
We need each other to...
To love us.
Love each other.
We do.
We're the ones crying. Not the stars.
Our love.